Bedlington cross saluki

It might be a daft question, but i was just thinking if anybody has or has seen or heard of a straight bedlington cross saluki. i know that saluki greyhounds and beddy greyounds are popular breeds and the crosses of these are proven good dogs, but i was just wondering if any body knows of a straight saluki cross bedlington?

thanks will_rob

• Like 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dog was 18 month old in picture , as stated before i treat him like a lurcher ie lamping rabbits, i also use him for bushing / flushing to shotgun/lurchers, i also use him when carrying out pest contr

its a real tough x, and have very little injury problems, and can run on the hardest of stuff...

heres a cross we done beddy whippet grey x saluki x grey heres the result

Posted Images

Would like to see a saluki bedlington greyhound think that would be a better cross atb jack

TOBY THE HOOVER HAD THIS MAKE UP. he was an exceptioal dog still talked about today 30 yrs later, also he was merlins father, i reckon thers 10,000 dogs about with him in the family tree somewhere.:thumbs: mine is, looks like him too, but mine got more sal in it, bacon ears,feather and rough coat, plenty of wind with a very good strike.:thumbs:

Would like to see a saluki bedlington greyhound think that would be a better cross atb jack

[i have a bitch of this cross,i got her for mainly for lamping, but shes turning out to be better with the ferrets,her good points very steady,good feet,tough,and some engine her bad point poor coat poor eater,im always battling with her weight,love her to bits tho,atb jamiew/quote]

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

It might be a daft question, but i was just thinking if anybody has or has seen or heard of a straight bedlington cross saluki. i know that saluki greyhounds and beddy greyounds are popular breeds and the crosses of these are proven good dogs, but i was just wondering if any body knows of a straight saluki cross bedlington?

thanks will_rob

• Like 1