82 replies to this topic

#46 billy bronk

billy bronk

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:03 pm

try puting an add in the local paper,flyers on all lamp posts,offer a big reward the twats will soon give you them back

#47 darbo

darbo

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,863 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:52 pm

just seen the article about the stolen dogs in the local paper skelmersdale advertiser. the family look devastated. really hope they have luck getting the dogs back.

#48 whin

whin

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:47 pm

lowlife scum need a real good hiding ,to me they need shot or capped , hate anybody who steal pets ,be good to get them and give them what the deserve , and then name them and shame them in front of there own famly ,my blood biols a dog thieve is as bad as grannie robbers etc lowest form of humans
  • runforyourlife likes this

#49 runforyourlife

runforyourlife

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,117 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:37 pm

lowlife scum need a real good hiding ,to me they need shot or capped , hate anybody who steal pets ,be good to get them and give them what the deserve , and then name them and shame them in front of there own famly ,my blood biols a dog thieve is as bad as grannie robbers etc lowest form of humans

:thumbs: :thumbs:

#50 alan626

alan626

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:16 pm

kick the living f**k out of them i hope that man gets his dopgs back ill keep an eye out over here

#51 runnin hard

runnin hard

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:18 pm

hi all just wanna say thanks to russ for postin this for me they were my dogs that got stolen n still ant got them bk they also took a 9 year old bedi whipet collie grey here is sum more pics of the dogs thanks every1

Attached Files

#52 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,044 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:22 pm

theres f**k all safe these days.hope you get reunited with your dogs,and if the c**ts who stole them see this.hope your proud of yourselfs devasting a family you c**ts.

#53 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:41 pm

Good luck in getting them back words carnt describe wat i think about dog theives.atb dell

#54 doe

doe

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:43 pm

Sorry there has been no news yet, I know the Sandy & Taz are registered with doglost but I don't see anything on there for the beddy/whippet. Please can you register that one too. I hope you have good news soon.

http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=27355

#55 brookie

brookie

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:56 pm

i couldnt put it any better than you whin .dog thieves are scum .as low as peados in my book http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

#56 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:23 pm

My son in law has just told me that a couple of lurchers have been handed in at the thornberry animal sanctury in dinnington s.yorkshire it might be a long shot their the stolen dogs.atb dell

#57 alan626

alan626

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:25 pm

bump

#58 runforyourlife

runforyourlife

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,117 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:38 am

My son in law has just told me that a couple of lurchers have been handed in at the thornberry animal sanctury in dinnington s.yorkshire it might be a long shot their the stolen dogs.atb dell

hi thanks for this, i'm on it now, is it the one in sheffield or rotherham? As they arent answering the phones just now..

#59 runforyourlife

runforyourlife

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,117 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:39 am

hi all just wanna say thanks to russ for postin this for me they were my dogs that got stolen n still ant got them bk they also took a 9 year old bedi whipet collie grey here is sum more pics of the dogs thanks every1

thought your owd man said to go quiet on this one...

#60 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:28 am

hi thanks for this, i'm on it now, is it the one in sheffield or rotherham? As they arent answering the phones just now..

Its north anston wich i believe come under sheffield.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users