Sign in to follow this  
runforyourlife

DOGS STOLEN

just seen the article about the stolen dogs in the local paper skelmersdale advertiser. the family look devastated. really hope they have luck getting the dogs back.

lowlife scum need a real good hiding ,to me they need shot or capped , hate anybody who steal pets ,be good to get them and give them what the deserve , and then name them and shame them in front of there own famly ,my blood biols a dog thieve is as bad as grannie robbers etc lowest form of humans

• Like 1

lowlife scum need a real good hiding ,to me they need shot or capped , hate anybody who steal pets ,be good to get them and give them what the deserve , and then name them and shame them in front of there own famly ,my blood biols a dog thieve is as bad as grannie robbers etc lowest form of humans

:thumbs::thumbs:

kick the living f**k out of them i hope that man gets his dopgs back ill keep an eye out over here

hi all just wanna say thanks to russ for postin this for me they were my dogs that got stolen n still ant got them bk they also took a 9 year old bedi whipet collie grey here is sum more pics of the dogs thanks every1

post-58752-0-79595500-1296317699_thumb.jpg

post-58752-0-62745100-1296317882_thumb.jpg

theres f**k all safe these days.hope you get reunited with your dogs,and if the c**ts who stole them see this.hope your proud of yourselfs devasting a family you c**ts.

i couldnt put it any better than you whin .dog thieves are scum .as low as peados in my book :wallbash:

My son in law has just told me that a couple of lurchers have been handed in at the thornberry animal sanctury in dinnington s.yorkshire it might be a long shot their the stolen dogs.atb dell

My son in law has just told me that a couple of lurchers have been handed in at the thornberry animal sanctury in dinnington s.yorkshire it might be a long shot their the stolen dogs.atb dell

hi thanks for this, i'm on it now, is it the one in sheffield or rotherham? As they arent answering the phones just now..

hi all just wanna say thanks to russ for postin this for me they were my dogs that got stolen n still ant got them bk they also took a 9 year old bedi whipet collie grey here is sum more pics of the dogs thanks every1

thought your owd man said to go quiet on this one...

hi thanks for this, i'm on it now, is it the one in sheffield or rotherham? As they arent answering the phones just now..

Its north anston wich i believe come under sheffield.