Lithium Batteries??

brosco

i dont dave , i leave the lamp conected all the time, has any one elso took the cigar socet off, i have,,, .

dave i put tape over plug to hold it in place,,,,,,, but i can tell its going to be a problem in the future,,,, there should be some kind of metal spring clip to hold it in......... or a socket like you get on computers , the ones with the two thin screws at the side

your spot on there tomo, i have made a few alterations to my carry case and conection to the battery before i even used it. :thumbs:

The newer lithum batteries come with a led pwr display so you know how much life is left in them, also a vehicle charger.

Thats handy then, as i dont like the idea of them going out quick and getting left in the dark, or a dog on a rabbit and it all goes black... :blink:

Handy to know how much battery life is left, so you know when to pack up and go.. :thumbs:

i dont dave , i leave the lamp conected all the time, has any one elso took the cigar socet off, i have,,, .

dave i put tape over plug to hold it in place,,,,,,, but i can tell its going to be a problem in the future,,,, there should be some kind of metal spring clip to hold it in......... or a socket like you get on computers , the ones with the two thin screws at the side

your spot on there tomo, i have made a few alterations to my carry case and conection to the battery before i even used it. :thumbs:

put a pic up if you dont mind pal, i had to send mine back for repair the socket you put it in on the battery sunk in, they put me a new one in about 3 weeks ago, now its starting to do it again :thumbdown:

put a pic up if you dont mind pal, i had to send mine back for repair the socket you put it in on the battery sunk in, they put me a new one in about 3 weeks ago, now its starting to do it again :thumbdown:

is it the bullet connector that goes in the battery, or the cigar socket thats the problem

Im getting trouble with mine too,at the little square plug that go`s into battery.It went out twice last night,this is only its second season,im not happy. :no:

i had bullet connectors on my sealed lead acid battery and lamp after one nights lamping i noticed they were very hot so the next nights lamping i wrapped them in insulating tape when i got home the tape had melted and the bullet connectors had warped out of shape so bullet connectors are a no no :thumbdown:Deben need to sort this out

Edited by irish lad