beddy/whippets

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That maybe so Dotty.........I had 16 rabbits one night about 6 of them bounced off fences I didn't come home and say I caught 10,you still have to have a dog to pressure them into the mistake imo

Took many a deer with the help of a fence.(pre ban).Never seen any shame in it.    

jonny the problem on here is.. The majority dont even hunt, you can usually tell them apart... They call peoples dogs(bang out of order), by this i dont mean whats going on on here. I mean. "your dogs

fair play than mate, but if ye have a dog that can ONLY catch tha quarry that hits the fences......

its hardly a catch dog is it :laugh:

stop trying to make comparisons, haha

if the dogs need fences to stop deer, they should never be called deer dogs :laugh:

When or where did I say that my dog can ONLY catch quarry that hits a fence?I'd say that a lot of quarry gets caught because of the pressure being applied by the dog........I've seen courses on all types of quarry were its been a pretty evenly balanced course and because of the dog is still hard at it the quarry makes a mistake....course over.Also seen it were the dog is too eager to make a strike and the course is over :yes:

fair play than mate, but if ye have a dog that can ONLY catch tha quarry that hits the fences......

if the dogs need fences to stop deer, they should never be called deer dogs :laugh:

When or where did I say that my dog can ONLY catch quarry that hits a fence?I'd say that a lot of quarry gets caught because of the pressure being applied by the dog........I've seen courses on all types of quarry were its been a pretty evenly balanced course and because of the dog is still hard at it the quarry makes a mistake....course over.Also seen it were the dog is too eager to make a strike and the course is over :yes:

an i have seen a lakie take a roe that was pressured into hittin a fence :laugh:

aint no fooking deer dog :thumbs:

when were your dogs menioned :icon_eek:

i thought we was on aboot the topic, that them beddy whippets could take deer,

well they can if they hit the fence, just like a lab would, must be hundreds a pet dogs every year that take deer that have hit something :laugh:

an i have seen a lakie take a roe that was pressured into hittin a fence :laugh:

aint no fooking deer dog :thumbs:

when were your dogs menioned :icon_eek:

i thought we was on aboot the topic, that them beddy whippets could take deer,

well they can if they hit the fence, just like a lab would, must be hundreds a pet dogs every year that take deer that have hit something :laugh:

The bit I highlighted Dot thought that was aimed at me.......ye=me....if I'm wrong I apologise :thumbs:

believe it or not. these two dogs were 19"tts one wieghs 23lbs the other 28lbs this old boy was one out of hundreds caught by them at the age of 4years old

scan0007.jpg

he wieghed 176lbs gutted with his legs off.

edited to say he was caught a week or two before the start of the rutt so he would have been at his best.

I think the dog on the left is saying "What the fcuk is that big thing"The dog on the right is saying" dont worry its frozen,just try and look hard, our pups are going on EPUPZ next week at 300 a pop' :toast:

the fact that no one believes what those dogs have done proves to me that they are much better than i thought they were,i could prove you wrong, but your like the rest on here to busy licking each others ass holes

i think your full of shit flint and trigger,and because i was willing to prove you both wrong you called me a bullshitter and a dog thief all to get out of showing me your dogs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i know lads that you know ffs get real;

i will pay all your fuel and i promise not to steal your dogs if you both come here to show me.

lads these fellas are clowns that talk shit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

prove me wrong you pair of bullshitting hamptons you have both been sent my phone number today in a pm.

are you going to walk it like you talk it ffs beddy x whippets. :laugh:

next you will be telling us that malumutes are good dogs :laugh:

you been made lads.

and heres a heads up this thread may look like it was started by trigger,but i bet it was flint useing trigger account. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

pack in the threats on the pms i dont like bully c**ts.

Think the question should change a bit, when people talk of these small 19" dog taking deer regularly (pre ban), what do they mean by regular? 10 or 20 a season or 50 or 60?

good point wilf ,,,, but of course if ya trying to make a living out the deer,, youl be needing a good few more than that .

I find the majority of the stuff on this thread extremely hard to believe :icon_eek:

DITTO

And that picture has been the hardest of all to beleive....... :whistling:

That picture means fuckall :doh:

sorry mate but that was my opinion!! :wallbash::wallbash:

It was a shit one :thumbs: thats my opinion :wallbash:

Jesus, yet another lie...

Here we go again :snack:

lol, dont think it could possibly go any further it has been exhausted... The only other thing we could clearly discuss is, "do you think that deer hung up, took it up the arse"!!

Well Russ I'll pinch something that you say quite often and don't go biting my head off :laugh:Do you know these boys and what they catch?They get plenty of game,I've been out with the litter brother to the dogs in the pic and I call him the "ninja beddy" quite a sight to watch for a small dog :yes:

I've heard off a few boys who've got nothing to gain by lying that them 2 beddy/whippets were doing it regular has they seen it with there own eyes :thumbs:

I jonny mate, i must agree. I never once said they were lying... A good story told is often followed with, #~"wow, thats unbelievable" correct me if i am wrong..

lol, dont think it could possibly go any further it has been exhausted... The only other thing we could clearly discuss is, "do you think that deer hung up, took it up the arse"!!

Well Russ I'll pinch something that you say quite often and don't go biting my head off :laugh:Do you know these boys and what they catch?They get plenty of game,I've been out with the litter brother to the dogs in the pic and I call him the "ninja beddy" quite a sight to watch for a small dog :yes:

I've heard off a few boys who've got nothing to gain by lying that them 2 beddy/whippets were doing it regular has they seen it with there own eyes :thumbs:

I jonny mate, i must agree. I never once said they were lying... A good story told is often followed with, #~"wow, thats unbelievable" correct me if i am wrong..

Very true Russ anything on here that people haven't witnessed is regarded as BS :thumbs:

Think the question should change a bit, when people talk of these small 19" dog taking deer regularly (pre ban), what do they mean by regular? 10 or 20 a season or 50 or 60?

Come and hunt around here, you lucky if you "see" that many in a season... So if the dog manages 20 out of only 40 or 50 it see's then, yea, you can call it a deer dog..

The dogs eyes are popping out of there tiny little heads when we venture southwards and they start seeing deer their own size and numbers to laugh over.

Very true Russ anything on here that people haven't witnessed is regarded as BS :thumbs:

jonny the problem on here is.. The majority dont even hunt, you can usually tell them apart... They call peoples dogs(bang out of order), by this i dont mean whats going on on here. I mean. "your dogs are shit" "they cant catch feck all" " i'd have um shot" that kind of bullshit. Then when this doesnt work, they threaten you,lol...

Or they come on and say a one liner, then have no proof what so ever to back up there theory......

example "beddywhippet cant catch deer end of" Its a fecking kid saying it. How many can he have possibly owned. Even if he had owned one, it may not have had the balls to tackle deer... How many can he have been out with, and how many deer could they have possibly ran in such a short life time... full of shit mate...

• Like 1