Pie line bull x

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he my pie bred dog ,just gone 12 month he sire and grandfather were both pie line dogs

Never met pie luv him never met fordie hate him lol

:laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an

This is my dog and as far as I know he is the last living (but only just!) son of Pie. He is a 3/8th 5/8th cross Pie to his own daughter who was a 3/4. He is about 14 years old. He has always been a difficult dog in the kennel and around other dogs but made up for this when working. Compare to the rubbish that is being bred and worked today he is the real deal and I know I am going to regret not breeding from him. Nuff said.

me mate from liverpool got a direct son out ov pie called pike very good working dog

No mate, if that dog is SG's, I bred it and told him how its bred...! It's Pie alright, bout as close as you'll get, but never direct! :no:

if its the same dog mate'' a ladd near me has a pup out ov it'' not that old'' may be 8 to 12months old.. but hes no direct son... ATB..B

yes mate SG's av got a bitch out the litter what ways pike bread mate still shuold make good dogs :thumbs:

Hi all just recently got a 11 month old pie line bull x she's half and half just wondering if anyone has any useful information on the breed would like to learn more about them cheers .

I doubt it will all be pie line as here's not much about now we have a genuine pie bred bitch that's 8 yr old pie on both sides there's slot of people saying there's are out of it but the line is dieing out really shame as were good workin dogs some were a bit loopy but that's bullxs

this is my pie bred dog 4y/3m

thats sitting image of my pie bred dog mint pic mate

This is my dog and as far as I know he is the last living (but only just!) son of Pie. He is a 3/8th 5/8th cross Pie to his own daughter who was a 3/4. He is about 14 years old. He has always been a difficult dog in the kennel and around other dogs but made up for this when working. Compare to the rubbish that is being bred and worked today he is the real deal and I know I am going to regret not breeding from him. Nuff said.

me mate from liverpool got a direct son out ov pie called pike very good working dog

No mate, if that dog is SG's, I bred it and told him how its bred...! It's Pie alright, bout as close as you'll get, but never direct! :no:

if its the same dog mate'' a ladd near me has a pup out ov it'' not that old'' may be 8 to 12months old.. but hes no direct son... ATB..B

yes mate SG's av got a bitch out the litter what ways pike bread mate still shuold make good dogs :thumbs:

i think bosun11 seid he breed the pike'' dog mate'' so am sure he will no.. ATB..B

that pike dog s/g has got is a yapper i have been out with it and it yapped on every course it had :icon_redface:

that pike dog s/g has got is a yapper i have been out with it and it yapped on every course it had :icon_redface:

:unsure:.....

:laugh:

had a 3/8 son out of pie long time ago thru baz in barnsley. his name was bully.did everything i expected.he only had 1 fang and no front teeth when i got him but would kill everything i put him on.i had a couple of good bull crosses out of joe smiths barney aswell and they were great dogs. my old punch line bitch can still do the biz shaming a good few young dogs. all the pie bred dogs i saw work in the good days were top class.

Guest D.F.K

ive been out with s.gs pike couple of times, never seen it yap........was a full on dog, an didnt like to be run with other dogs, its doesnt like ther dogs that much, an s,g nearly lost well bred coursing dog to it 2 year back lol

ive been out with s.gs pike couple of times, never seen it yap........was a full on dog, an didnt like to be run with other dogs, its doesnt like ther dogs that much, an s,g nearly lost well bred coursing dog to it 2 year back lol

defo no yapper mate seen him run never yapped

Dfk think it was a joke that it yaps? it sounds like a bit of a liberty though! is it a big black dog?

am sure he tells lads he bred it :icon_redface:

He does/did mate, but he knows where it came from now!

Dfk think it was a joke that it yaps? it sounds like a bit of a liberty though! is it a big black dog?

am sure he tells lads he bred it :icon_redface:

He does/did mate, but he knows where it came from now!

"It's my own breeding lad, none of that Pie shite in my dog"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: