summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

Guest stewie

fck and its still going lol hopper rize above mate you better than that see you soon we will go happy hunting soon lol

There you go clown or should I say cub an offer to go hunting with someone you do impress :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you the one being the clown :yes:

Iam really offended with that coming from you, did mlb make you say that? :whistling::whistling:

nope you being such a twat made me say that :thumbs:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

alright mister computer muscles i dont wont a cyber battering of you, so i will admit i'm a clown :cry: i'm just of to tell my mummy and if you carry on i will have no more choice but to hit the report button :laugh: ffs you dont half take this computer bolloks seriouse you sad little man, i've had enough of repling to you if i want to argue with someone like you i'll just go have a barny with my little girls :bye: .

the brick lol il give you a fcking brick to your head you jumped up peice of shit your all mouth and total full of shit for one you dont now me and and your the biggest clown on how you think you can talk about women over the net gotta somet to say then say it face to face wanker boy

alright mister computer muscles i dont wont a cyber battering of you, so i will admit i'm a clown :cry: i'm just of to tell my mummy and if you carry on i will have no more choice but to hit the report button :laugh: ffs you dont half take this computer bolloks seriouse you sad little man, i've had enough of repling to you if i want to argue with someone like you i'll just go have a barny with my little girls :bye: .

What no more nasty pm's and educational replys from you? Iam so disapointed :whistling::whistling:

• Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

so mr hopper , you got an invite by mr dread to show him how shit his dogs are , why dont you take him up on the offer , i think merle she go aswell

you kiss arseing c**t chimp i know mr dread got good tools for the job :yes: , dont think dread is seriouse he knows my whippet is for a different use to what his are for, enough said :feck: i been told you are cock before mister chimp so i'll leave it there. rip away :kiss: kiss arse

Guest fence_hopper

mlb stewie, the guys a sandwhich short of a picknick, i can tell he aint got much of a life, he's like a bitter child not worth a breath or another reply from the pair of you :thumbs:

the brick lol il give you a fcking brick to your head you jumped up peice of shit your all mouth and total full of shit for one you dont now me and and your the biggest clown on how you think you can talk about women over the net gotta somet to say then say it face to face wanker boy

I wouldnt want to know you!!!!! the brick said he couldnt wait to get rid of you and your cub (world hunters) quick enough. I will speak to you how I see fit on the internet or anywhere else if I ever have the misfortune of bumping into you :feck:

Edited by hound dog
Guest fence_hopper

:laugh:

looks like you stole my job you clown, seriously you need to take a look back through the thread to see who the clown is(you). hound dog your full of shit and i dont feel the need to comment to a man like your self with not many brain cells. :feck:

Does anyone actually ever listen to shit what spews out your mouth? :laugh:

f**k yes. I love laughin at that clown. :laugh:

Its a pity he doesnt realise were all laughing at him instead of with him then he might stop making himself look so stupid :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::clapper:

so mr hopper , you got an invite by mr dread to show him how shit his dogs are , why dont you take him up on the offer , i think merle she go aswell

you kiss arseing c**t chimp i know mr dread got good tools for the job :yes: , dont think dread is seriouse he knows my whippet is for a different use to what his are for, enough said :feck: i been told you are cock before mister chimp so i'll leave it there. rip away :kiss: kiss arse

I hear dread has a little rabbit dog what he will take you out with or isnt that what a whippets job is? ffs your digging yourself deeper clown.

chimp what dogs you got in your kennel??

ones to match dread with

ill have a match with you chimp got some good land we can go on right now when you coming?? :thumbs:

kind offer sir , but matching is not my thing. im sure you could ask dread or similar who have dogs up to scratch who dont mind a match. :thumbs:

well sorry there but ive never met mark brick so dont now were that come from but wat i do now this isent your true user name so stop being a cowerd and come out of hideing id love to bump in to you and give you a smack in the mouth pal revenge is very sweet il just sit back and laugh all the way lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :notworthy: :notworthy: bit of shit

Guest stewie

chimp what dogs you got in your kennel??

ones to match dread with

ill have a match with you chimp got some good land we can go on right now when you coming?? :thumbs:

kind offer sir , but matching is not my thing. im sure you could ask dread or similar who have dogs up to scratch who dont mind a match. :thumbs:

thought as much!!!

well sorry there but ive never met mark brick so dont now were that come from but wat i do now this isent your true user name so stop being a cowerd and come out of hideing id love to bump in to you and give you a smack in the mouth pal revenge is very sweet il just sit back and laugh all the way lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :notworthy: :notworthy: bit of shit

Behave yourself you smelly old skank, the big talk doesnt suite you :feck:

• Like 1
Guest stewie

Behave yourself you smelly old skank, the big talk doesnt suite you :feck:

your a prime example of whats wrong with this site hound dog its no wonder its gone down the pan with muppets like you on here

post-50238-004612700 1280419970_thumb.jpg