looking for a gun

well thought it is about time i bought myself an airgun :kiss: since it will be me first i thought i would get a goood one to last me and stay witht the times :thumbs-up: these are the two im looking at the airarms s410tdr and the daystate x2 :icon_redface: so what do you think is the best and if theres anyothers out there wat bout thouses aswell? cheers ant

hi ovrunder how tall are you , ive not long got rid of my TDR wasnt getting on with it im 6' and it was too little for me and then taking it down when ever you go shooting , pain in the ass :11: , i just ended up leaving mine set up all the time , so then ask your self do you "need" a TDR , GO ON TREAT YOUR SELF GO FOR A RAPID :11: you know you want to

im 6 foot aswell mate, not got the money for a rapid :icon_redface: and i wanted the tdr just cost i liked it, but from the comments i would think it might be the x2 :rofl: anymore out there? cheers

Edited by overnunder

Not sure why you are comparing a TDR with a non-TDR.

AA s410 in either classic or carbine, excellent guns.

The Daystate X2 is well thought of by may people, never had one of these so only going off second hand information.

Both guns mentioned above aren't cheap, so before you splash the cash, might be best if you try them out to see which suits you best.

The Daystate X2 is well thought of by may people, never had one of these so only going off second hand information.

Both guns mentioned above aren't cheap, so before you splash the cash, might be best if you try them out to see which suits you best.

i dont no anyone whos got one.. :icon_redface::hmm:

The X2 Sports I have, I bought when I was in exactly the same position as you are now :unsure: , I only had second hand info to go on, all I did was lift it to my shoulder in the shop, couldn't fire a pellet through it, but decided to go for it. Haven't regretted it to this day.

I also had a Rapid at the time so it was going to have to be good. I was amazed, very light in comparison to the Rapid, very accurate and just as good as the Rapid overall. The only place I'd say the Rapid had it beat was for my preference for heavier rifles and the shorter Rapid was better in the denser woods etc.

Hope this helps...........Al :thumbs-up:

Logun Solo, cheap as chips (cheapest pcp on the market new...I think!) very accurate, and I've had no faults so far, been some worry about the barrel getting knocked and moving the zero but haven't actually found a review saying it's happened to anyone. (logun now sell a bracket if your worried). :good: mind you don't forget there's some lads out there selling decent second hand packages (gun, filling equipment, scopes etc) try putting something in the sales and wants section.

Edited by bullmastiff

The X2 Sports I have, I bought when I was in exactly the same position as you are now :unsure: , I only had second hand info to go on, all I did was lift it to my shoulder in the shop, couldn't fire a pellet through it, but decided to go for it. Haven't regretted it to this day.

I also had a Rapid at the time so it was going to have to be good. I was amazed, very light in comparison to the Rapid, very accurate and just as good as the Rapid overall. The only place I'd say the Rapid had it beat was for my preference for heavier rifles and the shorter Rapid was better in the denser woods etc.

Hope this helps...........Al :thumbs-up:

Logun Solo, cheap as chips (cheapest pcp on the market new...I think!) very accurate, and I've had no faults so far, been some worry about the barrel getting knocked and moving the zero but haven't actually found a review saying it's happened to anyone. (logun now sell a bracket if your worried). :good: mind you don't forget there's some lads out there selling decent second hand packages (gun, filling equipment, scopes etc) try putting something in the sales and wants section.

well thanks for the info but i think im leaning towards the x2 :victory: looked at the logun not sure if i like it :icon_redface: so is anyone selling one of them??? :yahoo: