Hi all bye.gif

I am currently feeding both my dogs on a completely RAW diet, however, next week i am being moved into temporary accommodation and cant take my dogs with me cry.gif my lurcher is going to my mums and my whippet is going to my dads, the lurcher will stay on RAW because my dog food freezer can be stored at my mums but i need to find a DECENT dry food for the whippet, i don't want to spend a fortune but i know the cheaper stuff is filled with crap and i don't know what to buy wallbash.gif

Whippet is 9 months

she will be a little more active with my dad (he is on a farm and will mooch about for hours and may take her out at night as well wink.gif )

What protein % should i be going for, i don't want her to be hyper and she wont be running hard

Any advice would be greatly received thumbs.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little lurcher

hollie , go to GY track or pop here , gain 20% or odds on 20% both less than £10 and brilliant , the dogs i show are on them as well as the working dogs , you have seen what my lot look like so im sure your whippet will be fine on it

nearly all of the lower priced dog foods like beta, gain red mills is meat derivitives thats all the shite dead zoo animals, euthanised pets (dogs, cats) and meat not fit for human consumption, the likes of eukanuba science plan and royal canin is dearer but at least its not got the shite the rest has got

nearly all of the lower priced dog foods like beta, gain red mills is meat derivitives thats all the shite dead zoo animals, euthanised pets (dogs, cats) and meat not fit for human consumption, the likes of eukanuba science plan and royal canin is dearer but at least its not got the shite the rest has got

for the price of that eukanuba shite i would expect my dogs to shit bricks of gold . cant beat red mills

well you can beat red mills i've fed it my dogs they looked fine on it too but now i'd just rather feed good food not shit suppose it just depends how bothered u are about [bANNED TEXT] your dog eats, all own our own feed whatever you want, but the likes of eukanuba and rayal canin are dearer because there better

you can get 20kilo bags of eukanuba for about £36 i never sed red mills is shite mate but if it is meat derivatives then it has shite in it 100% fact meat not fit for human consumption= shite to me jmho

you can get 20kilo bags of eukanuba for about £36 i never sed red mills is shite mate but if it is meat derivatives then it has shite in it 100% fact meat not fit for human consumption= shite to me jmho

each to thare own mate to be honist i could not afford that .i got a pup on wafcol puppy it seems ok aswell