Sign in to follow this  
apperknowle

What is everyone going to be doing now the season is over?

Ferreting the shoots spinneys, roost shooting pigeons, pup to train, thinking about breeding my best jill... plenty to do untill march time, then enjoy summer with a bit of shoot work etc untill next september and then the fun starts again!

Edited by Born Hunter

Similar plan to Born Hunter, going to control the amount of pigeon kicking around, trapping rooks etc, training my 13 month Lab. Going to go and move pens about then in March start clearing some of the woods out on our shoot work days till September. Happy Days!

Take care mate

Dave

Got me a kid on the way :icon_eek: so loads of work there also have a ESS pup Bitch to train.

Just waiting for police to come check my SG cabinet then its a new gun and pigeon shooting for target practice.

Happy hunting to you all. :victory:

keeper has all ready been on phone wanting us to get at the pigeons there hamering the rape so thats what i will be doing with my sats

Well, um i am trying to start pigeon shooting. I know of a few farms that have stubble fields so will go and ask there. Also will of a bit of pigeon roost shooting at my local shoot and also do a bit of crow decoying. Also bolting rabbits to the shotgun.

fishing for pike till the good weather picks up a then i will get the fly rods out.my mate has just bought a 17ft fishing boat. so we will be doing a few allnighters on a few islands in and around lough Ernie....looking forword to it and will be takin the dogs to. :thumbs:

Edited by all.rounder

Dog to train and hoping to do some stalking and put in for a centre fire along with a levels it will fly by haha

George

Roost shooting, squirell bashing, hare drive tomorow, then when all that dies down making a concerted effort to go and knock on as many doors as i can to make sure i have some shooting all year round, september doesnt come fast enough for me and im dammed if im staying in all weekend.