Sign in to follow this  
pontypool

Small 4x4 best

Got to be suzuki jimny, they go anywhere but i don't think they do a diesel, alternatively get a daihatsu fourtrak, superb machines and pull like a train.

Got to be suzuki jimny, they go anywhere but i don't think they do a diesel, alternatively get a daihatsu fourtrak, superb machines and pull like a train.

suzuki jimny -dont be silly yes maybe a fourtrack but personally i would find a subaru justy i no not diesel but very economical in my opinion and go anywhere you point them,other than that i drove a terrano 2,7tdi t reg intercooler model it went like f#ck

suzuki jimny's are brilliant, very small but superb little machines for the money, it all depends on exactly what you want to do with it

suzuki jimny -dont be silly yes maybe a fourtrack but personally i would find a subaru justy i no not diesel but very economical in my opinion and go anywhere you point them,other than that i drove a terrano 2,7tdi t reg intercooler model it went like f#ck

suzuki jimny better off road than a subaru justy, surely??

they are by a long stretch, the bloke before was talking rubbish

i dont think i was pal ,them justys are mint for what he wants hills and lanes and there a cheap little thing that are cheap to run and on parts if out goes wrong ,

Suzuki vitara easy, they do a commercial one with a 1.9TD engine, the same engine as a peugeot 306. Plenty of grunt, cheap to run, will go absolutely anywhere with some decent tyres. i've got a petrol one with 2" lift and mud-terrains, will piss all over most things offroad. Parts are also easy to come by if needed

Suzuki vitara easy, they do a commercial one with a 1.9TD engine, the same engine as a peugeot 306. Plenty of grunt, cheap to run, will go absolutely anywhere with some decent tyres. i've got a petrol one with 2" lift and mud-terrains, will piss all over most things offroad. Parts are also easy to come by if needed

the vitara 1.9td are like rockin horse shit no one sells them the 2.0 tds are good ive had numerous 1.6 petrols and they are great off road ive whooped many a landy without even engagin 4low. another wee petrol is the sportrack go much bigger than the vitsras and mpg drops big time.

the vitara 1.9td are like rockin horse shit no one sells them the 2.0 tds are good ive had numerous 1.6 petrols and they are great off road ive whooped many a landy without even engagin 4low. another wee petrol is the sportrack go much bigger than the vitsras and mpg drops big time.

whooped many landys without engaging 4wd? Do you mean on the road? :D