Webley Vulcan MKII

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spent some time Reviving one of my old Guns and was surprised how accurate the poor old thing is. started off stripping and polishing the cylinder out, the spring and the PTFE Piston washer seemed ok

Posted Images

Took a quick mooch out with the Pea shooter again this afternoon. I just saw a tree rat run off the top of my aviary into the woods at the back, by the time I got there he had run into a large oak tree covered in Ivy, I must have stood there for near on 30 mins before he finally wandered out swinging across to another tree and paused for a look downwards...

He met his waterloo bigtime after much patience waiting for the decent shot, he presented himself perfect and was shot right in the top of the cranium! I'm sure the Goshawk will enjoy what he has to offer tomorrow :drink:.....

Jasp

You certainly bopped that baby! :D

Awright Jasper. I've just started shooting air rifles again and i've got an old Webley Vulcan. Just joined a local shooting club and after learning the basics about setting up my scope , I am happy with the results of this rifle. Put it this way, it is more accurate than me at the moment.

I'm saving up for a newer second hand rifle the now , don't really know if I want to get a pcp or a better springer. But lovin practising with this trusty old thing while i make my mind up what kind of gun I want and to see if I can get any permission.

ATB KOT

Edited by kingoftoosh