when to check my larsons this morning and some b*****d had let out a maggie , some other b*****d , or it could be the same b*****d , had nicked one of my larsons , well if you read this , i hope the carrion crow bit ya and the wound turns septic and ya hand falls off , better still , i hope you scratch ya balls with the septic hand and they fall of aswell ,you piece of shite. these traps are mine and it is gonna cost me £65 to replace it, not the shoot.why can,t people leave stuff alone. this shoot is supposed to be my hobby and it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, cos whoever nicked i is probably a shooting man themselves, i hope i find out who you are cos i,m gonna poach all ya pheasants.

when to check my larsons this morning and some b*****d had let out a maggie , some other b*****d , or it could be the same b*****d , had nicked one of my larsons , well if you read this , i hope the carrion crow bit ya and the wound turns septic and ya hand falls off , better still , i hope you scratch ya balls with the septic hand and they fall of aswell ,you piece of shite. these traps are mine and it is gonna  cost me £65 to replace it, not the shoot.why can,t people leave stuff alone. this shoot is supposed to be my hobby and it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, cos whoever nicked i is probably a shooting man themselves, i hope i find out who you are cos i,m gonna poach all ya pheasants.

A lot of the boys i know clip their call birds wings so that if they get let out they don't get much of a chance in the wild! Bad luck about you cage being swiped though!

when to check my larsons this morning and some b*****d had let out a maggie , some other b*****d , or it could be the same b*****d , had nicked one of my larsons , well if you read this , i hope the carrion crow bit ya and the wound turns septic and ya hand falls off , better still , i hope you scratch ya balls with the septic hand and they fall of aswell ,you piece of shite. these traps are mine and it is gonna  cost me £65 to replace it, not the shoot.why can,t people leave stuff alone. this shoot is supposed to be my hobby and it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, cos whoever nicked i is probably a shooting man themselves, i hope i find out who you are cos i,m gonna poach all ya pheasants.

A lot of the boys i know clip their call birds wings so that if they get let out they don't get much of a chance in the wild! Bad luck about you cage being swiped though!

it illegal to clip their wings ,now if the flight feathers on one wing fall out then thats a different matter, but its also illegal to release a bird from a trap or interfere with a legal trap. i wonder if its illegal to geld a thief? ;)

• 3 weeks later...