Biggest bunny comp!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's that gold thing where the adaptor would go on the end of your s410? just curious.

Just a brass end cap Aaron. Get them from gun shop or ebay, though they can be expensive!

I stick to my black one because I reckon they will glint in the sunlight giving bunny's the chance to do one.

Could be useful for maggies though :whistling:

Real reason I stick to black is cuz I'm skint :icon_redface:

Phantom

Guest buster321c
what's that gold thing where the adaptor would go on the end of your s410? just curious.

Just a brass end cap Aaron. Get them from gun shop or ebay, though they can be expensive!

I stick to my black one because I reckon they will glint in the sunlight giving bunny's the chance to do one.

Could be useful for maggies though :whistling:

Real reason I stick to black is cuz I'm skint :icon_redface:

Phantom

Its not brass mate , the end cap , and the barrel band , are 24 carat gold plated . 8)

A mate got it done for me , and it dont matter when im shootin i normally wrap a scrim scarf round the gun anyway .

watch this space wuzzy mate me and zini were out again last night not as many rabbits out but i think that was due to a few added extras wind was behind us rain chucked it down the there was the matter of foxes there were all over the place

even to the point i had my sights on a rabbit (the same one a fox wanted lol) but the rabbits we did get were huge biggest 1 was 75cm long si has the pics i would imagine he'll be putting them on soon .....

gary

ps you still coming up on friday?

Have you seen the the picture you`ve attached in this thread :whistling:

Yes bud, I took the DPM silencer cover off for the portrait of my baby and her latest victim :D

Oh and that was the first time out with that silencer she usually wears black, but this custom one is far superior to the AA one that came with the gun.

Guest buster321c

Have you seen the the picture you`ve attached in this thread :whistling:

Yes bud, I took the DPM silencer cover off for the portrait of my baby and her latest victim :D

Oh and that was the first time out with that silencer she usually wears black, but this custom one is far superior to the AA one that came with the gun.

She ? mate i aint bein funny but its an air rifle , and i did`nt ask if it was the first time out , or if its better than the AA , i was just pointing out what i saw .

She ? mate i aint bein funny but its an air rifle , and i did`nt ask if it was the first time out , or if its better than the AA , i was just pointing out what i saw .

Thats right :clapper:

Just like a car's a she or a motorcycle's a she; She's an air rifle she is :tongue2:

And, I dont care if you asked or not, I just thought I'd give you a bit of Extraneous information, you know like the bouncer did with Wayne and Garth in the flick :rocker: :11:

Phantom