• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it up kiddies, or your all going to the naughty corner :D

Stealthy!! You're outdated you numpty!! According to super nanny (oh praise her, God) a naughty step is now the correct thing.

OK kiddies, give it up or your all on the naughty step :D

Aaronpidgeonfucker fucks MALE pigeons

I'm sorry but...umm...I think the main thing is that he has sexual intercourse with a not only another species but one so physically different to himself, and with that in mind I don't think the rape victim's gender is a big issue here..

:tongue2:

Guest Scuba1

I'm sorry but...umm...I think the main thing is that he has sexual intercourse with a not only another species but one so physically different to himself, and with that in mind I don't think the rape victim's gender is a big issue here..

Nahh its ok if you wrap them in gaffa tape first so they don't split.

ATB

Michael

ATB

Michael

:sick:

ATB

Michael

Gaffa tape's not the best as there's not enough give in it.

The animal must be allowed to stretch a little so I'd go for cling-film. Works on most of the smaller shaggable animals.

Cheers. :icon_redface:

You're right, Michael, they are but it always makes me feel a bit guilty when they look round at me....

I normally put tape over their eyes first to avoid embaresment. Each to their own, I s'pose. Every hole's a goal and all that.

Cheers.

Guest Scuba1
You're right, Michael, they are but it always makes me feel a bit guilty when they look round at me....

I normally put tape over their eyes first to avoid embaresment. Each to their own, I s'pose. Every hole's a goal and all that.

Cheers.

Tape over their eyes ........ you mean like bondage....... you perverted fecker you.

Guest Scuba1
f**k me these threads do seem to stray a little.................................. :clapper:

Never ...... the Pigeonfucker started it. As far as the Feck me comment goes, I may have to come back to that if I cant find an owl ;) and with the population of owl's the way it is in this area, you may want to slip into something comfortable, like cling film, just in case, as you could be in with a chance.

Edited by Scuba1