• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can i spot Fallow in Yorkshire?

allerton park just outside of knaresborough on the A59 heading towards york , plenty south of there towards tadcaster as well

Fantastic mate, thanks for the advice.

That is not sound advice. there are very very scattered about that area. indeed i know stalkers in that area that have never seen a fallow. I have spent a great deal of time in the area and i have seen litle sign. just roe. even the lads i know that control the foxes around there on the lamp do not see them.

Guest joe ox
Well JD, do you have any better advice? ;)

Nobody in there right mind is gona tell you where to go :clapper: it takes years to find good places plus get to know them and your expecting people to tell you on here on the stalking section with a username like Lamper121 :11: Mind you if you tickle the Arcys G spot you could force it out of him ;)

Well JD, do you have any better advice? ;)

Nobody in there right mind is gona tell you where to go :clapper: it takes years to find good places plus get to know them and your expecting people to tell you on here on the stalking section with a username like Lamper121 :11: Mind you if you tickle the Arcys G spot you could force it out of him ;)

Fair enough, would it be better if i used the username 'Respectable, law abiding Stalker'?

Thanks for the people on here who gave advice without their streotypical views getting in the way...

Regards

Guest joe ox
Fair enough, would it be better if i used the username 'Respectable, law abiding Stalker'?

Thanks for the people on here who gave advice without their streotypical views getting in the way...

Regards

Stalkers are not going to point you towards there sport think about it, try google then have a drive about put the hours in and check the places you find it works wonders ;)

Regards

Stalkers are not going to point you towards there sport think about it, try google then have a drive about put the hours in and check the places you find it works wonders ;)

Thanks for the advice. :)