• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an Alaunt.

Food bill.

are you mad, dont be daft. if you have read any of my posts, you will find out im not a fan of any lurcher with bull x through them, as they dont suit my needs.     As to classing a "working dog

Posted Images

ive got a sister to anubis s dog shes bigger biult with a head like a bucket but she can still run and jump she ll catch rabbits live to hand , destroys foxes and bigger stuff and will single handed do reds iam well happy with her and lads that have seen her go have been well inpressed that a 90lb dog can and will do the biz

• Like 1

Your wrong there rob my lad will take fit healthy winter rabbits not in big numbers for obvious reasons day and night.

yeah, yours is far more racey than most of the other dogs on here though, I can believe it with yours, but not some of the others that are claiming it....never in a million years!

to be honest ive not seen many comments on what the dogs can do or cant do from their owners thats the way it should be
  • Like 1

This is an Alaunt.

030.jpg

023-1.jpg

i love this one mate nice lean dog got a look of my bitch if you go to page 7 ive no idea what in her just a nice lean bull mix.

how much does this on weigh here?and how tall mine only stands at 19tts?still only 10 month old though.

lovely dog mate;)

ive got a sister to anubis s dog shes bigger biult with a head like a bucket but she can still run and jump she ll catch rabbits live to hand , destroys foxes and bigger stuff and will single handed do reds iam well happy with her and lads that have seen her go have been well inpressed that a 90lb dog can and will do the biz

single handed reds :icon_eek:

• Like 1
Guest Anubis

This is an Alaunt.

030.jpg

023-1.jpg

i love this one mate nice lean dog got a look of my bitch if you go to page 7 ive no idea what in her just a nice lean bull mix.

how much does this on weigh here?and how tall mine only stands at 19tts?still only 10 month old though.

lovely dog mate;)

Cheers bud....He is around 26 tts and 80 lbs fit.

• Like 1

This is an Alaunt.

030.jpg

023-1.jpg

lovely dog mate;)

Nice mines sitting around 55lbs still only 10 months shes not conditioned like yours but will start on some real work for her after 12 months but think she will be conditioned around 45lbs just letting her fill out now so to speak.that dog is so lean for 80lbs its a credit to you mate;)what kind of food you feed him?i have mine on skinners.

cant beat a ripped dog love it:)

Edited by billy whizz
Guest Anubis

This is an Alaunt.

030.jpg

023-1.jpg

lovely dog mate;)

Nice mines sitting around 55lbs still only 10 months shes not conditioned like yours but will start on some real work for her after 12 months but think she will be conditioned around 45lbs just letting her fill out now so to speak.that dog is so lean for 80lbs its a credit to you mate;)what kind of food you feed him?i have mine on skinners.

cant beat a ripped dog love it:)

I got all the dogs on Gain 28 mixed every other day with Scraps from the butchers,rabbit,venison,tinned fish in oil and tom sauce...Then a spoon of cod liver oil every other day with fresh garlic.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...