borders area feildsports

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody interested in comming to our show this year, :(:( not had a lot of inquiries, makes me think it's no worthwhile running anymore shows, the time and effort put in , greatly outweights the benifits, we try our best, not many shows give a free bag of food to class winners , WE DO, so come on folks bring your dogs , large or small , we'll cater for them all.

me nd me pal will be coming up mate, all the way from newcastle

i,ll be the lad with the red rossetes haha

nobody interested in comming to our show this year, :(:( not had a lot of inquiries, makes me think it's no worthwhile running anymore shows, the time and effort put in , greatly outweights the benifits, we try our best, not many shows give a free bag of food to class winners , WE DO, so come on folks bring your dogs , large or small , we'll cater for them all.

me nd me pal will be coming up mate, all the way from newcastle

i,ll be the lad with the red rossetes haha

tallyboy-------------i like your optimism, best of luck, but theres lots of good dogs going around at the mo, just hope yours is one of them, theres plenty others from the north east comming too

hope you get the weather for your show denned and may the best dogs win fella

this thread is getting a bit fishy here there is people down this way south of the border

juming in and all of a sudden appearing to have an intrest in the show cuming all the way to the borders

for the show (no offence denned ) correct me if im wrong there is a show on tommorrow at patterdale !!!!

surely it would be alot easyier for these guys to attend that show ??????? hopefully this is not a conspiricy!!!

ie the judges telling these guys to turn up there guaranteed a ribbon :no::no:

i may be wrong and hopefully i am wrong... that is the simple reason i stopped attending shows fella years back

the judges had the winners picked before the day of the show imo they was takeing all the credit off the

people that av good looking dogs and WORKERS aswell .. all in all may the best dogs on the day win

and hope i am proved wrong... its just mo..

yis chancer :thumbs:

chancer, i must reply, in earnest to you, i have and never will allow dishonesty at any of my shows, yes you can have your opinion i agree , but as i have run my shows for the last 15years , not once have i had a judge that has picked a freind as the champion(to my knowledge) i am a honest person who tries to do the right thing and get competent judges, outwith this area so theres no cheating of any kind.again your opinion counts , which i'm extremely gratefull for, i will keep a close eye on the judges but i peronally know them, they chose the best dogs not whose holding the lead, i m o .

THERES BEEN LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH EAST ATTENDING MY SHOWS FOR YEARS good people i must add, hopefully it will continue for years to come

thanks once again, chancer

ps, i was informed a couple of years ago that the judge i had was going to put up a certain person as champion, the judge was removed from doing this JUST IN CASE.

Edited by dennned

a word of warning people any one entering the working dog class [ not the lurcher or terrier] be carefull word is the judge likes men a bit to much i know my mate wont mind me saying but apparently the judge and my mate were on a long journey stopped for shut eye and my mate was woken to wittness a very comprimising situation :blink::blink::clapper:

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
chancer, i must reply, in earnest to you, i have and never will allow dishonesty at any of my shows, yes you can have your opinion i agree , but as i have run my shows for the last 15years , not once have i had a judge that has picked a freind as the champion(to my knowledge) i am a honest person who tries to do the right thing and get competent judges, outwith this area so theres no cheating of any kind.again your opinion counts , which i'm extremely gratefull for, i will keep a close eye on the judges but i peronally know them, they chose the best dogs not whose holding the lead, i m o .

THERES BEEN LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH EAST ATTENDING MY SHOWS FOR YEARS good people i must add, hopefully it will continue for years to come

thanks once again, chancer

ps, i was informed a couple of years ago that the judge i had was going to put up a certain person as champion, the judge was removed from doing this JUST IN CASE.

fair point on both partys , hope you have a good day den :thumbs: