Yorkshire Game Fair Harewood House

Thanks Tom,its all taking shape nicely now.We have some smashing raffle prizes including helicopter rides,ferret boxes,wine/spirits and beer.falconry days out,nets,hamper and even a fishing break for two.Thanks to everyone whos donated so far.There are seven falconers in attendance and there are also several falconry lessons up for grabs on the day and the winners in the kids classes get one each.There will be a few tickets up for grabs for lurcher or terrier owners from this site soon.

Hope to see some of you there. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do, John

I hope young Squidgy is at Harewood, co's he's up for the first round of drinks :drink: I'm gonna get him one of those kiddies plastic beekers with double handles to drink out off ;) as he cant handle those perspex pint pots without soaking everyone :blink:

All the best and see you there

Tom

Tom, how you doing long time no see, we will be there on the sunday might bring a couple of the teckel's and try the show, was looking to exibit with a trade stand but we have so much work on it hard to take on any more, so will just be having a good day out and not have to worry about work

he is making his own recipe potene and jaggermeister bombs felltype,so anything could happen when he gives us his rendition of donald wheres ya troosers on the karaoke lol :icon_eek::clapper:

qualifiers this year are Earth dog,running dog, pride of the peaks, cock of the north, north wales, cumbrian,

derbyshire bull x, national working terrier federation all both days.

cmw midland sunday

Edited by forrest

The trophies and rosettes are certainly something else.

I have 5 lurcher and terrier exhibitor passes up for grabs, please pm me if you want one.

Please note these tickets are for monday only because thats all that are left.