Had this problem with my pups when I have changed their food. COuld also be shards of bone cutting their stomachs and intestines causing bits of blood.

have seen this quite a lot when feeding chicken carcases or wings lay off them untill the pups a bit older.a good complete meal has enough protein in it without adding raw meat to it.brown bread, meat and a little veg and your fine.youve got to be on the ball when feeding raw (worms).

Gave her some drontol plus this morning and she shit out a load of worms this afternoon and no blood. Could it be a case of her having a bad case of worms making the blood come through in her poo. See what her poo is like in the morning and should get a better picture if the worming has sorted the problem.

Stevo yeh its like you decribed me about your pup a couple of months back.

Thanks for all the help lads hopefully the worming will of sorted the problem if not going to take her to the pdsa tomorrow.

Regards Ben.

If she's bouncing about and being a pain in the arse, then I'd say its nothing BAD!

If the blood has cleared up then I think it is more than likely what one of the lads have said earlier, shards of bone that haven't been digested properly or something along those lines.

All the best with the pup Hunting Lad.

hows the pup today Ben?

She is fine no blood in any of her poos over night, one little drop in her poo this morning and then this afternoon no blood in any of her poos. They are starting to look morn normal as well not as runny.

Think the worming has done the job.

She been bouncing about all day play fighting with the other dogs etc.. Eating well and drinking water so think she is ok now. Just keeping a close eye on her.

She eat over half pound of tripe this morning a bowl of biscuits at dinner, then chewed most the meat of a chicken wing and just fed so some miced rabbit and biscuits so she eating really well.

Regards Ben.