new pups 06/06

two nice looking pups i hope they end up working well for you.Just a bit of useless info but i am seeing a lot more borders about up my neck of the woods [north east]

nice looking pup's, i am also seeing alot of borders dont know what it will do for the breed, no good u expect :no:

i know what your saying borderboy, but i suppose it's who's got hold of them,if there gonna work there's no probs but if the show brigade are having them then thats the problem,i went through alot of time and trouble to get the right working stock,and belive it's few and far between,rozesky ,mike hare,a chap called jim russell,and the lads over in n.ireland all have working stock,so if the dog is brought from the right stuff and is brought to work the breed will not suffer,but get stronger. :good:

sound dog rozesky,yeh the hunt shows and terrier and lurcher shows are ,but therea good day out ,iv'e shown my pats and my old border before,it;s the other ponsey shows,where you just know that the borders have'nt worked or never will ,but there's nowt wrong with showing off a nice dog,yours look sound, :good: