collie whippets first cross

any one after a first cross collie whippet pup in a few weeks time .dam border collie 22 inches good day dog works cover well and marks rabbits steady with ferrets. sire 22 inches pure whippet good dog day and night i bread for own use as i do a lot of pest control should make good dogs in right hands i will put up pics in a few weeks

any one after a first cross collie whippet pup in a few weeks time .dam border collie 22 inches good day dog works cover well and marks rabbits steady with ferrets. sire 22 inches pure whippet good dog day and night i bread for own use as i do a lot of pest control should make good dogs in right hands i will put up pics in a few weeks

is snoop the father to the pups?

tese will be cracking dogs my bud has this coss and she is a outstanding dog both day and has great speed agilty brains and stamina will definately be looking for a dog of this breeding when 1 of my own dogs retire. should have no prob selling these atb.