3hrs at the rats

bud9 text me last night to put a post up about this day out.

had a bit permission last year, was on a pig farm and was moving with rats. farmer had said once he'd moved the pigs out we could get in and have a go at them. Got the call and organised it with bud9 of here and a few other boys for the following weekend. in all there was 4 terriers and 6 of us, ideally we should have had 10 terriers but we battered in anyway.

got the smoker out and got started moving the bales aswell proved worthwhile too, wasnt long before rats were flying everywhere dogs, men with sticks chasing them everywhere, like i said before couldve done with 10 terriers we easily missed probably half what was there with the terriers we had pre-occupied with the rats they were getting there was others making a quick get away.

We started about half 9ish and finished at the back of 12 with it being fast and furious through out the morning we finished with a count of 175 rats we had gathered but reckon we lost some along the way so probably got the 200ish mark and we easily missed twice that due to not having enough terriers

heres the end picture with a final count of 175

rats048.jpg

Edited by codiethelurcher

Guest SUPERTED
bud9 text me last night to put a post up about this day out.

had a bit permission last year, was on a pig farm and was moving with rats. farmer had said once he'd moved the pigs out we could get in and have a go at them. Got the call and organised it with bud9 of here and a few other boys for the following weekend. in all there was 4 terriers and 6 of us, ideally we should have had 10 terriers but we battered in anyway.

got the smoker out and got started moving the bales aswell proved worthwhile too, wasnt long before rats were flying everywhere dogs, men with sticks chasing them everywhere, like i said before couldve done with 10 terriers we easily missed probably half what was there with the terriers we had pre-occupied with the rats they were getting there was others making a quick get away.

We started about half 9ish and finished at the back of 12 with it being fast and furious through out the morning we finished with a count of 175 rats we had gathered but reckon we lost some along the way so probably got the 200ish mark and we easily missed twice that due to not having enough terriers

heres the end picture with a final count of 175

rats048.jpg

impressive tally that mate,well done