ADVICE PLEASE

hi is it normal for a hob to lose some fur around his belly area dont think its fleas doesnt look as though he has been scratching or biting think it may have something to do with the time of the year while its breeding time can any body give me any advice please cheers DM :)

hi is it normal for a hob to lose some fur around his belly area dont think its fleas doesnt look as though he has been scratching or biting think it may have something to do with the time of the year while its breeding time can any body give me any advice please cheers DM :)

Excessive urine bathing maybe? As its breeding season I know mine lost a little fur through urine bathing alot and his fur looked like it had been gelled after and he was constantly rubbing his neck and belly around the cage.

thars a bit about fur loss in tips on ferrets no the pined section i no sum ferrets loos fur on ther taills wich will not harm them. but fur loss on its back, left or right side i wood get cheked out by vet

but i think you probly right mate time of the year ps how are the kits getting on well i hope how long till thay be reddy and can i stil av 2hobs or 2jills mate

Is there a fair bit of fur in the bedding ? if so its probably moulting, they do scratch when they moult & does the ferret use a pop hole to enter the bedding area ? as this can cause the loss on the belly as they scrape across the hole to go in & out of the box

hi yes there is a hole that leads into the bedding area which is quite small and he is a big hob maybe it is that cheers and yes the kits are doing fine should be ready to go in about a fortnight will get in touch with you when they are ready cheers DM :)

hi yes there is a hole that leads into the bedding area which is quite small and he is a big hob maybe it is that cheers and yes the kits are doing fine should be ready to go in about a fortnight will get in touch with you when they are ready cheers DM :)

Cant wait :toast::toast: