DIGGING DURIN THE SUMMER

i dont dig myself when cubs are around so one thing i dont understand is how come alot of the lads that are posting about digging now havent posted anything about digging all winter it seems thay only dig during the summer months is it just me that sees this

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If peoples ground is on game shoots, then its the only time they are going to get out and do some digging. Aslong as its in the name of pest control and not for shits and giggles then i got no beef with it what so ever

If peoples ground is on game shoots, then its the only time they are going to get out and do some digging. Aslong as its in the name of pest control and not for shits and giggles then i got no beef with it what so ever

but is only the summer that keepers want rid of the foxes

And that makes sense really doesnt it seeing as thats when they will be taking more and more birds.

What i mean is that the keepers aint gunna be wanting blokes and dogs mooching about the place when every birds counts in the shooting season.

Like i said, i got no beef with it if its for pest control. I would guess if you get a call out and say "nah mate, not sporting sorry" you wouldnt keep hold of your permission for to long.

No, its all year round as you know :thumbs:

No, its all year round as you know :thumbs:

thats what i was thinking wilf but how come these lads dont post anything all winter about digging

you and that mut of yours cant get a di in the winter so you stand no chance in sumer :clapper:

you and that mut of yours cant get a di in the winter so you stand no chance in sumer :clapper:

old nogs dog is a fine strong one and started well last season :thumbs:

haha your not wrong there mate! cheeky b*****d

i work like a twat in the season through the winter when all my birds are here. im not going to waste my time digging for up to 5 hours when im busy for one fox when i can shoot it i a hour. when i can dig now kill the lot and not have as many to control next year. and as the law state that you can only dig for the protection of game birds.

the lads that post on digging are doing their job of pest control on big land with lots of game brids thats under standable to me.but its the wankers who go out digging in the summer who f**k everything up.this time of the year is a cubs are been reared if any lad had respect for the game then they would leave it till the winter.if they done enough of it in the winter when the wheather is right then they wouldnt be diging in the summer.

the lads that post on digging are doing their job of pest control on big land with lots of game brids thats under standable to me.but its the wankers who go out digging in the summer who f**k everything up.this time of the year is a cubs are been reared if any lad had respect for the game then they would leave it till the winter.if they done enough of it in the winter when the wheather is right then they wouldnt be diging in the summer.

my point exactly pal if you control them during the winter then you wont need to dig at this time of year,but i understand the lads that dig for pest control to keep permission but jesus every post all summer reads PEST CONTROL