cearphilly terrier and lurcher show

Had a really good day kids enjoyed themselves it was their first gamefair. Got some pics of the day here most are of the straight line racing at the end where my bro's bitch danni took a 1st and a 3rd :clapper: Some of the pics are a bit blurry as i'm still learning how to use the camera and it's the first time i've photo'd dogs running Hope you like.

gamefair031.jpg

gamefair057.jpg

gamefair065.jpg

gamefair108.jpg

gamefair113.jpg

This was my Daughters first time in the showring she was very nervous. It's my mates dog and she had a 2nd place :D

gamefair135.jpg

gamefair138.jpg

gamefair144.jpg

some are a little blurry but i'll post them anyway just incase its your dog and you want to see it ;)

gamefair169.jpg

gamefair170.jpg

gamefair171.jpg

gamefair173.jpg

gamefair174.jpg

gamefair175.jpg

gamefair177.jpg

gamefair180.jpg

gamefair182.jpg

gamefair188.jpg

gamefair189.jpg

gamefair190.jpg

gamefair192.jpg

gamefair194.jpg

gamefair197.jpg

gamefair200.jpg

gamefair204.jpg

gamefair205.jpg

gamefair206.jpg

That was headwork getting them on here, hope you like um :blink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came 2nd in whippet bitch class to, nice to go home with a rosette! Im in the middle! :boogie:
i said u will have the show bug lol

lol the missis has now mate! when them pups due? i wouldnt mind a look at them!

due in 2 weeks. she is the dam to the black dog that won. will be nice pups.il let u now

Came 2nd in whippet bitch class to, nice to go home with a rosette! Im in the middle! :boogie:
i said u will have the show bug lol

lol the missis has now mate! when them pups due? i wouldnt mind a look at them!

due in 2 weeks. she is the dam to the black dog that won. will be nice pups.il let u now

Cheers mate :thumbs:

best part of the show was the digging, always is....anyone got any pics? close again...

We watched it but couldn't get a good view to take pics cause there was loads there. But who ever the guys down on the left (2nd from the end) were funny. Think a guy called browny and his mate won but don't quote me on it cause the crowd gate crashed the fence as soon as they stoped digging and we couldn't see shit then :wallbash:

best part of the show was the digging, always is....anyone got any pics? close again...

We watched it but couldn't get a good view to take pics cause there was loads there. But who ever the guys down on the left (2nd from the end) were funny. Think a guy called browny and his mate won but don't quote me on it cause the crowd gate crashed the fence as soon as they stoped digging and we couldn't see shit then :wallbash:

Digging comp was good crack to finish off the day!! They've won it 4 years on the trot now!! Some young lads came down from ludlow and put up a good fight, one of them managed to cut his head open by getting to close to the graff!! Hopefully have a go at the heart of wales this year.....

Cracking show.....will be back next year!!

BB

Guest GoneToGround1
Digging comp was good crack to finish off the day!! They've won it 4 years on the trot now!! Some young lads came down from ludlow and put up a good fight, one of them managed to cut his head open by getting to close to the graff!! Hopefully have a go at the heart of wales this year.....

Cracking show.....will be back next year!!

BB

think its more than 4 mate...yes them ludlow boys are very good 3 years ago they were inches behind, last year he smashed it, this year was close...see what happens next year... oh yes them 2 boys were beauties, 1 with a pink vest? giving it all the big one lol think he had a few cans.

Edited by GoneToGround1