alaunts

hi all well a was away allday yesterday and my alaunt bitch is ready to stand so i locked her in the kennel and i left my terriers running the garden with my 1/4 alaunt dog but when i got home last night a got a shock when a looked out the window and my 1/4 alaunt was in the kennel with her he jumped over the top so thares a good chance she will be puped but am not botherd to be honest a was going to use a grayhound next year heres a couple of pis of the bitch and dog

heres tyke hes 1/4 alaunt

Picture138.jpg

Picture134.jpg

and heres lucy 1st generation alaunt

Picture125.jpg

Picture122.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jade19

to be fair the way you come across you have bread them intentionaly if my bitch is in pup she is due on ? you are talking as though you know ....

personaly i dont think its anything to do with anyone other than the owner of the dog what he does with it so whether intentionaly or not good luck with the pups should turn out nice dogs .

to be fair the way you come across you have bread them intentionaly if my bitch is in pup she is due on ? you are talking as though you know ....

personaly i dont think its anything to do with anyone other than the owner of the dog what he does with it so whether intentionaly or not good luck with the pups should turn out nice dogs .

she got puped on the 11 of april so a do know what date she will be due it will be on 13 june give or take a day or two and alot of the pups are spoken for both these dogs work and thare is a few lads from this site seen them work the alaunt just works with terriers and she is good at her job a wont have any trouble geting homes for the others cheers