bbc1 news wales

did any 1 c half 6 news on bbc 1 about that boy who's dog went to ground with no locator and after digging all night and day turned into an old level? well it was me b***%*d almost 20 hours digging im boloxed :icon_redface:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i told the RSPCA to f**k off when they came and the fire brigade had a look with the camera and couldnt c the dog and told me he was probably dead they told me the hole i dug was to deep and could cave in on me i waitedtill they left ad carried on digging just me and my m8s started at 7pm got him out 3pm

Guest Side by Side
i told the RSPCA to f**k off when they came and the fire brigade had a look with the camera and couldnt c the dog and told me he was probably dead they told me the hole i dug was to deep and could cave in on me i waitedtill they left ad carried on digging just me and my m8s started at 7pm got him out 3pm

well id be damed mate.... was on msn last nite adn a lad asked if it was me who had lost a dog..... he had heard it on the radio...

u shouod have give me a bell mate would have come to give u a hand...... but glad u got ben back mate....

well id be fecked...

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side
cheers mate im absolutly f**ked gonna have a good few pints 2night bit of practice for the coming season lol

dont blame you mate i would as well......dident nw.... lk until my mate said to me and he dident say it was local unless i woudl have come up to see who it was......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side
going to buy a digger mate lol

PMSL lol handy things them diggers aint they...... lol....... if i could mate i would lol......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest the poacher

i seen you on the news mate im sure ive seen u in a show up aberdare way or was it some one else well done mate another question what was in the hole :whistle: :whistle: