name and shame

It is very bad to hear this sort of thing. Was it down to a row on the forum or over the internet because there seems to be alot of rows coming of these forums I came on here as I had heard of a few rows with accusations of all sorts being made and I read about the false bebo page on the fella. The internet seems to bring out the worst in alot of people.

thats so true we are all on here to share our knollage and lern and there is people here that slate and slag people off and in such cases grass people up. why cant people just get along. the people that are slagging/slating/ grassing up and so on give it all the talk and no action they would not have a leg to stand on if the people actuly met them and gave them a hiding. there is no need for it we are suposed to be a comunity of people with the same interests.

i think they should all be named and shamed and be warned about there behavier.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very bad to hear this sort of thing. Was it down to a row on the forum or over the internet because there seems to be alot of rows coming of these forums I came on here as I had heard of a few rows with accusations of all sorts being made and I read about the false bebo page on the fella. The internet seems to bring out the worst in alot of people.

its the end of the hunting season and the start of the fighting and bitching season!!! :clapper::clapper: full bore,you can take money,as soon as you start catching bunnies with young in em the internet fights kick off within days.pregnant doe virus i think they call it :D:D:D:D

i realy sorry to here this mate its very sad that one hunting man can betray another it happens tho and its always the good that loses what is the real name of the c**t and what actuly happened mate what was told to the police did they dna test the dogs if they were ment to have pit bull blood as that is the law they are ment to take dna and i for one would be looking in to this did they get you doing any thing with the dogs that is ilegal and ok your dog may be scared but rabbits run in headges and your dogs do not stop for hedges they run in to them head first so thats why they have the scares

atb mate have they stoped you haveing dogs

Guest jt750
I don't seriously think what one man says is enough to get your dogs taken away...

Scenario ..hey Mr Plod xxxx round the corner has got pit bulls and he's killing badger..

Hey thnx mate we'll go round with the rspca and take his dogs away

errrmmm i don't think it works that way

police act on all info they receive. RSPCA will act on anything involveing animals.

Agree with that statement whole heartedly . I have no doubt they would. What i said they wouldn't do it on one persons say so. They would look into it further and if they found something that isn't sitting right they look for more evidence to build a case.

they had f**k all on me bar the dogs as im a good lad :D all they had was dogs which they recon was straights with a few scars on but i was advised to take a caution for them by my solicitor because they had 4 if their was only 1 then they could of fought for it but their was 4 and if you lose in court on 4 could be dodgey so the c**ts put them down and i had a 360 pound fine for flying a hawk on seagules and crows in built up areas and took the bird off me but give it back in shit condition after 6 months trust me he will lose alot more than me

all what you have said is stored and can be used against you........if this chap is a grass,many thanks for the tip........if i were you i would put a bold statement up that you wish him no harm or hard feeling and hope the kama fairy pays him some special attention one day soon ;););)

Edited by woz
all what you have said is stored and can be used against you........if this chap is a grass,many thanks for the tip........if i were you i would put a bold statement up that you wish him no harm or hard feeling and hope the kama fairy pays him some special attention one day soon ;););)

true enough mate if you have read the posts iv not threatned anyone

what come around goes around that could mean anything or iv not mentioned no name or addresses which i could but im not stupid enough to do so so cheers for looking out for me mate.

'wish him know harm' i hope the c**t has an heart attack hes a fat c**t anyway that is a horrible thing to say i know i dont wish it to anyone bar him :angry::angry:

Edited by turk
i was out last night on my ground.had just pulled into a field which iv hunted for four years now, when a car screamed up and blooked us in..two aggersive little muppits came running up to the vehicle shouting and screaming that i was poaching, threatening violance...after a heated debate they left...with some reasearch i found out that it was one of the terrier men from the north shrops hunt at lee brockherst kennals and his son in law..which had no permission at all to be on that ground....i rang him today and said that i had checked with the landlord and i was the only one that should of been on there...i said that if he apolagises for being such an aggresive pillock that would be the end of it...he said to f*ck off...iv got his address/phone no/etc and he dosnt have a clue about me not even my name....what do i do next???? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

HELLO

DONT DO ANYTHING UNDER HANDED .I HAVE A FEW IDIOTS LIKE THIS UP MY WAY AND THE POLICE KNOW ABUT THEM AND ARE DEALING WITH THEM . I HAVE FIRE ARMS MYSELF AND ALTHOUGH I COULD SORT THIS OUT MYSELF I AM LETTING THE LAW DO ITS THING .THE TYPE OF GUYS DOWN MY WAY WILL DAMAGE CARS .THATS HOW GUTTLESS THESE INDIVIDUALS

ARE .BUT TO BE HONEST I FIND IT FUNNY THAT THESE SILLY LITTLE SCARED BUMS HAVE TO LOWER THEM SELVES THEY WILL GET CAUGHT SOON ENOUGH .NEVER WORKED A DAY IN THERE LIVES ,THATS STOPPING TOO .THE ONE MAIN THICK

TOSSER IS ON THIS FORRUM UP OUR WAY HE IS KNOWN AS THE JOKE OR SMELLY

AS JOHN SAID EARLIER DONT TAKE THE LAW IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS

T3

see what i mean lads this is a bit i found on here this part he is ireplying to someone else thats about me and yeah i did get grassed to the social aswell and your the smelly fat c**t with no f*****g teeth

do what most people would do turk good luck!!!!!!

?????????? what, get on thl and have a 90 page slagging off topic and do nothing?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh sorry that was just the lamping comp

do what most people would do turk good luck!!!!!!

?????????? what, get on thl and have a 90 page slagging off topic and do nothing?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh sorry that was just the lamping comp

obviosly you are his butty or him in a differnt name

and what you have just sed dont make know sense