lakelandxrussel

Guest fuzzylampkin

Guest fuzzylampkin

they cracking dogs i nearly brought one a few years back and wish i had, i only want it for a bit rough shooting and working with the ferrets and maybe a bit of ratting

Guest grubygrafter

c/jack. most of the top winning russells are pure white lakelands. i dont know why they arnt shown in the laky classes along with the reds/ blaacks / n.black.ntans

yes the dog works. he is just under 15 and easy spanned.

the bitch has laky in it also ;)

00005356lg.jpg

c/jack. most of the top winning russells are pure white lakelands. i dont know why they arnt shown in the laky classes along with the reds/ blaacks / n.black.ntans

yes the dog works. he is just under 15 and easy spanned.

the bitch has laky in it also ;)

00005356lg.jpg

Why do you choose to call it a white Lakeland ? Does it have more Lakeland blood than Russell ? Or does it get more respect when you call it a white Lakeland than when you call it a Russell ?

Guest grubygrafter

a white lakeland is what it says. its a lakeland. only its white. same as a red lakeland is a lakeland

why would a white lakeland get more respect than a russell :blink: . its a differant breed :good:

Guest grubygrafter

a white lakeland is what it says. its a lakeland. only its white. same as a red lakeland is a lakeland

why would a white lakeland get more respect than a russell :blink: . its a differant breed :good:

My 1st terrier was a lakelandx russel the sire was a pedigree show dog that lined a small queen anne legged russel.I was bought him for a ferreting dog but he went on to much greater hights(depths lol) than that.He wasnt well bred he had a bad temper and killed a neighbours cat.Sorry no pics.