I havent seen one episode yet mate...we dont have TV at the house anymore, and i work wednesday nights (when its on here)...im gonna guess that the UK boys, on average will have better stand up, and the USA lads will have better ground game...imo, heart goes to the British lads, skill to the Americans.

Kye..

can you not watch it on the comp mate????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen one episode yet mate...we dont have TV at the house anymore, and i work wednesday nights (when its on here)...im gonna guess that the UK boys, on average will have better stand up, and the USA lads will have better ground game...imo, heart goes to the British lads, skill to the Americans.

Kye..

Can anyone tell me why bisping will be fighting henderson at light heavyweight an not middleweight?? . An who you reacon will come out on top of this one?. .

Kye..

Can anyone tell me why bisping will be fighting henderson at light heavyweight an not middleweight?? . An who you reacon will come out on top of this one?. .

Dont know about the weight, but i'd like to see bisping do it, but not sure if he will against henderson........... :(

Kye..

http://urdirt.com/2009/04/04/rashad-evans-...son-at-ufc-100/

they fight at middleweight 185. Winner gets title shot

Edited by Hunter of T-N-G

Kye..

/

I also would like to see him beat henderson, but bisping just doesnt seem to have somethin that hes blessed with, like the knockout power one things for sure his chin will be tested. .

Kye..

/

I also would like to see him beat henderson, but bisping just doesnt seem to have somethin that hes blessed with, like the knockout power one things for sure his chin will be tested. .

He hits hard enough I think mate, when Leben was walking back to the changing room, he walked past us and he was really banged up, he had trouble making it back to the changing rooms.

Kye..

/

He hits hard enough I think mate, when Leben was walking back to the changing room, he walked past us and he was really banged up, he had trouble making it back to the changing rooms.

Trust me am not sayin he punches like a girl, but the best stoppage hes had was due to knees an the opponent just gave in didnt look hurt he just packed in. You look at franklin, cote an silva hes guna have it hard, sayin that i thought bisping beat evans when evans got the decision so to be fair you never no. But it must worry bisping when you have fighters like franklin steppin up a division because he knows theres no way round silva. .

LDR,...im on the wifes computer at her work place, and it wont allow you to look on ufc.com and site like that!?...i will see the show soon, but to be honest, its like watching a Zoo...im not keen on seeing a bunch of lads go mental and smash a nice house up...not what its about, for me anyway.

Hendo should beat Bisping,...imo, Bisping has a very suspect chin, and Hendo hits real hard...only problem is, Dan only has one punch, the over hand right!....Bisping isnt as good a wrestler, but he has a much better, all around game, ie better striking, and the ability to transtion from striking to grappling...

My money is on Hendo, he has a solid game, although he is not a complete fighter imo, and he has heart and a solid chin...Bisping has good striking and ground game, but he lacks a chin, and to be honest, i think he KNOWS that his chin is suspect, and that will cause him to be 'cagey' against Hendo...f**k, i could be wrong though, this IS mma after all!..lol.

No one can beat Anderson Silva at the moment, just like no one can beat Fedor at the moment...neither Hendo OR Bisping would be a test for the Spider right now...he could go up a divison and take the 205lb belt if he was inclined...he could go catch weight against St.Piere and demolish him as well...

Just my opinion...

Anyway, f**k all that!...lets see Mir break a limb of that dick head with the HUGE cock tattooed on his chest eh!..lol.

Kye..

Lets see what the USA has to offer the ultimate fighter. Virgin one now

Herpes & fighters not making weight :laugh:

Holy f**k were they trying to give Dana White an anerism.

Speaking of which that lad that had one and came back and the came back with a knee and a rear naked choke holy jumping f**k that was amazing.

I reckon it will be an entertaining show, but I hope they dont focus on stupid carry on and more on training methods and good elimination bouts.