Lamping The Other Week

Thanks Martin,

The pic is actually of my brother, we met you last year at the CLA game fair to collect 2 ferrets from you. If you check out the ferreting section there is a pic of me and my lad with the ferrets and a few bunnies. They have worked well and we will definitely be out a lot more in the coming season.

Thanks again :clapper:

Ade

Thanks Martin,

The pic is actually of my brother, we met you last year at the CLA game fair to collect 2 ferrets from you. If you check out the ferreting section there is a pic of me and my lad with the ferrets and a few bunnies. They have worked well and we will definitely be out a lot more in the coming season.

Thanks again :clapper:

Ade

the CLA game fair is great show, i am heading over in july this year from ireland, looking forward to it already.

It's actually my brother in the pic, I covered his face as he is not the best looking one. lol

The rifle is a CZ American (i thinkthat's what it's called, it has the short but heavy barrel) .17HMR with a Simmons Whitetail Classic scope (can't remember the sizes, he might reply in a bit and he will be able to tell you), it shoots really well and certainly does the job on the rabbits!

Ade

It's actually my brother in the pic, I covered his face as he is not the best looking one. lol

The rifle is a CZ American (i thinkthat's what it's called, it has the short but heavy barrel) .17HMR with a Simmons Whitetail Classic scope (can't remember the sizes, he might reply in a bit and he will be able to tell you), it shoots really well and certainly does the job on the rabbits!

Ade

Blimey what happened to my face.... The rifle is a CZ 452 varmint with a sak moderator,the scope is a simmons whitetail classic 6.5-20x50. it is a really good set up for the money, very accurate.

Simo