Lurcher in pup

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dean you have had the sire to your pups for how long? few month? how can you say hes proven? hes not even 15month old yet mate

atb anyway

and there is no collie in him :good:

I know what your all saying about him being a young dog, but in my eyes he has proven himself... i've said this all before... their bred for own use anyway so i dont know why everyone is moaning, their not anyone elses dogs but mine. The father was useless when i had him, couldnt spot, but now the dog is unbelievably well, i reckon it helps if their well bred, but the majority is the work you put into them, if you know what your doing your dog shouldnt spew, thats my opinion anyway. Dont want to argue with anyone its just my opinion.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING THERE DEAN, A MATES DOG IS NOW 3 YEAR OLD AND TRUST ME HAS SEEN ALOT OF SERIOUS WORK, ALOT OF IT!!! I WAS ONLY SAYING 2 WEEKS AGO HED NEVER SPEW, THIS WEEK HES NOT WITH US!!! ALL DOGS CAN SUPRISE PEOPLE, BUT DO ALL DOGS GET BETTER AND BETTER? SOMETIMES YES BUT ALOT OF DOGS GET WORSE, AND BEING OUT 3/4 NIGHTS A WEEK WITH SUCH A YOUNG DOG COULD EASILY GET HIM SPEWING....ALSO ITS OUT OF SEASON :D GOOD LUCK WITH THE POUPS, A NICE CROSS AND BOTH A NICE STAMP OF DOG, LET US KNOW HOW MANY SHE HAS :thumbs:

its my last night out to night till winter the dog deserves a rest, he doesnt go out 4 nights in a row, he goes out every other, unless he needs to heal, then i give him time. I will be taking him once or twice during summer just to keep him on his toes being a young dog, ive done the same with my other dogs and their crackers.

SAME HERE, 1 MORE QUESTION THOUGH, WHAT IF THE BLACK DOG DO SPEW? WHAT ABOUT THE PUPS THEN WILL THEY BE WORTH KEEPING DO YOU THINK?

he wont

Guest GoneToGround1
dean you have had the sire to your pups for how long? few month? how can you say hes proven? hes not even 15month old yet mate

atb anyway

I know what your all saying about him being a young dog, but in my eyes he has proven himself... i've said this all before... their bred for own use anyway so i dont know why everyone is moaning, their not anyone elses dogs but mine. The father was useless when i had him, couldnt spot, but now the dog is unbelievably well, i reckon it helps if their well bred, but the majority is the work you put into them, if you know what your doing your dog shouldnt spew, thats my opinion anyway. Dont want to argue with anyone its just my opinion.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING THERE DEAN, A MATES DOG IS NOW 3 YEAR OLD AND TRUST ME HAS SEEN ALOT OF SERIOUS WORK, ALOT OF IT!!! I WAS ONLY SAYING 2 WEEKS AGO HED NEVER SPEW, THIS WEEK HES NOT WITH US!!! ALL DOGS CAN SUPRISE PEOPLE, BUT DO ALL DOGS GET BETTER AND BETTER? SOMETIMES YES BUT ALOT OF DOGS GET WORSE, AND BEING OUT 3/4 NIGHTS A WEEK WITH SUCH A YOUNG DOG COULD EASILY GET HIM SPEWING....ALSO ITS OUT OF SEASON :D GOOD LUCK WITH THE POUPS, A NICE CROSS AND BOTH A NICE STAMP OF DOG, LET US KNOW HOW MANY SHE HAS :thumbs:

its my last night out to night till winter the dog deserves a rest, he doesnt go out 4 nights in a row, he goes out every other, unless he needs to heal, then i give him time. I will be taking him once or twice during summer just to keep him on his toes being a young dog, ive done the same with my other dogs and their crackers.

SAME HERE, 1 MORE QUESTION THOUGH, WHAT IF THE BLACK DOG DO SPEW? WHAT ABOUT THE PUPS THEN WILL THEY BE WORTH KEEPING DO YOU THINK?

he wont

LOL OK

atb anyway

he wont

LOL OK

the only worries i have with this dog working is the fact that he is so keen, i'm afraid he'll break his neck hitting the hedge.

How many pups do you think she's going to have, picture before and now, she's due in 9 days, this is her first litter at 4 year old. Shes a very good rabbitting dog and on long ears.

i think she will have just 1 really fat fu*ker fall out (roll out) :D

How many pups do you think she's going to have, picture before and now, she's due in 9 days, this is her first litter at 4 year old. Shes a very good rabbitting dog and on long ears.

i think she will have just 1 really fat fu*ker fall out (roll out) :D

lol :clapper: