Lurchers or Terriers?

Having had both & now greyhounds i like spirit & sometimes willfullness that my terrier possessed , she died last year at 13 & wasnt a working dog

I loved the lurchers laid back nature , he sadly died aged 5 , but the greyhounds here now are both very diferent dogs, the bitch is crafty & has changed beond recognision in the year she has been here , she is funny & very entertaining

The dog on the other hand is basically thick, he trips over his own feet & misses a lot that the bitch spots , a more laid back dog in general , i did think out of the two the dog would be the more driven one but its the bitch

so i couldnt choose a type as i like all the different things

Having had both & now greyhounds i like spirit & sometimes willfullness that my terrier possessed , she died last year at 13 & wasnt a working dog

I loved the lurchers laid back nature , he sadly died aged 5 , but the greyhounds here now are both very diferent dogs, the bitch is crafty & has changed beond recognision in the year she has been here , she is funny & very entertaining

The dog on the other hand is basically thick, he trips over his own feet & misses a lot that the bitch spots , a more laid back dog in general , i did think out of the two the dog would be the more driven one but its the bitch

ok mate u gt a picture of your greyhounds like?

ok mate u gt a picture of your greyhounds like?

yes i took a couple yesterday when i was sorting there food out i will post it in a sec

Never had a terrier, but I've known plenty. I admire a lot of their inherent traits, but I don't think I could live with one (mine live in the house). They're too busy and, I confess, probably smarter than me :laugh: Plus, if I had one and it went to ground when I was out on my own I'd panic and there's very little chance I'd be able to dig it out.

I've only had two lurchers, and going by them I have to say I like my hounds. Laid back in the house, challenging and fun to train.

And lovely to look at :laugh:

IMG_7568.jpg

Never had a terrier, but I've known plenty. I admire a lot of their inherent traits, but I don't think I could live with one (mine live in the house). They're too busy and, I confess, probably smarter than me :laugh: Plus, if I had one and it went to ground when I was out on my own I'd panic and there's very little chance I'd be able to dig it out.

I've only had two lurchers, and going by them I have to say I like my hounds. Laid back in the house, challenging and fun to train.

And lovely to look at :laugh:

IMG_7568.jpg

very good picture mate.. lol.. looks lyk a good dog

Not the best of pictures as i took it from inside while they waited for there breakfast :laugh:

nice dogs mate.. very nice. what do you use them for?? rabbits, hares etc?? i like the one on the right. ;)

There just companion dogs, they both had racing careers , the blue dog raced longer & the b&w bitch had a shorter career , the dog will retreive but nothing live to date , theres simply nothing here for him to work

The bitch has chased squirells , but shows no interest in a dummy where as the dog does & will '' play'' fetch all day :laugh:

Not the best of pictures as i took it from inside while they waited for there breakfast :laugh:

nice dogs mate.. very nice. what do you use them for?? rabbits, hares etc?? i like the one on the right. ;)

There just companion dogs, they both had racing careers , the blue dog raced longer & the b&w bitch had a shorter career , the dog will retreive but nothing live to date , theres simply nothing here for him to work

The bitch has chased squirells , but shows no interest in a dummy where as the dog does & will '' play'' fetch all day :laugh:

lol nice