FERRET FOR SALE

Guest travis22

FERRET FOR SALE- ALL WORKING FERRETS, VERY TAMED, WELL HANDLE, 3 GILLS 1 HOB

ASKING PRICE 50POUND

THANKS

I'm goin to call you trotter not travis.Lmao this isn't ebay del

50nicker come on plonkers start biddin lmao(your be sellin springwater next)thats one the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a fella at the Irish Game Fair in Birr last year selling kits for 45 euro each. I had offers of 60 sterlings for ferrets through the season, the price of ferrets has gone through the roof I still give mine to friends for free.

True...The price is rising, I think its because there becoming more popular as pets, A pet shop near sells the kits for £45 a piece in the summer

I know of no one that keeps pet ferrets. These ferrets are being sold to working homes for ferretting. If you thnk about it a ferret should be worth a great deal more they live as long as dogs and cost much less to feed yet provide a great deal of hunting time. If a working lurcher pup is worth a hundred pounds then a ferret should be worth a half that at least, but then I plan never to sell pups either free to working homes of friends.

Very very good point....I do think they are undervalued

FERRET FOR SALE- ALL WORKING FERRETS, VERY TAMED, WELL HANDLE, 3 GILLS 1 HOB

ASKING PRICE 50POUND

THANKS

I'm goin to call you trotter not travis.Lmao this isn't ebay del

50nicker come on plonkers start biddin lmao(your be sellin springwater next)thats one the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont forget its from peckham spring :clapper: :clapper:

Personaly i think the price of ferret's should be on the up as it will stop the messer's getting hold of them and mistreating them ie kid's feeding them on egg's and bread and milk..the more expensive they are the more respect will been shown toward's them..

Millet

and the more thefts there,ll be. imo.
Personaly i think the price of ferret's should be on the up as it will stop the messer's getting hold of them and mistreating them ie kid's feeding them on egg's and bread and milk..the more expensive they are the more respect will been shown toward's them..

Millet

Yes I agree the low price of ferrtes is often reflected on the level of care they receive, too many people treat them as disposable as they can replace them for a fiver....................

a local petshop near me sells them for £5. he pays 5 for them and then sells for the same price

He will not be in Business long then :hmm: . A Pet Shop just up the Road from you ( Billingham ) was selling Kits last Year for £40 each or £70 a pair, they Sold about 3 Litters if i remember correctly.