my paving at the animal sanctuary for the chickens

first ever attempt at paving somthing at the animal sanctuary for there chickens, we were just told to lay 9 slabs and before we could ask how to do it everyone had disapeared....didnt have a clue so me and these two other lasses set away digging and kind of guessed our way through and personally i think we did alright

post-25387-1237981080.jpg

post-25387-1237981155.jpg

what i want to know is what type of cockrels are these and does anyone have any pics of the hens as i want some

post-25387-1237981214.jpg

its ment to be like that shhhh....just glad im not going back there as when it rains i wouldnt be suprised if it slides away....but under no instruction and no credit to ring the bf i think we did okay :laugh:

but what i do wana know is what type of chicken that is as i want some

first ever attempt at paving somthing at the animal sanctuary for there chickens, we were just told to lay 9 slabs and before we could ask how to do it everyone had disapeared....didnt have a clue so me and these two other lasses set away digging and kind of guessed our way through and personally i think we did alright

post-25387-1237981080.jpg

post-25387-1237981155.jpg

what i want to know is what type of cockrels are these and does anyone have any pics of the hens as i want some

post-25387-1237981214.jpg

its a blue cochin..there is not alot of difference with the female except the obvious..comb and tail feathers

i shal keep an eye out for some at the fur and feather....would you say they were hard to get a hold of?

no not really,but they come in so many different colours so its the colour you might struggle with,there will be plenty breeders at the fur and feather