first cross bull greyhound pups

bred this litter for my own use. theres 9 in the litter 6 are spoken for will have 3 dog pups for sale in about 3 weeks. £200 each anyone interested please let me know. south wales. ( pups are only 17 days old in pics )

Edited by dai dogs

price mate
200 each :blink:

ther was no price when the post was first put on then they were 250 and now they are 200 good luck any how mate

no mate your are wrong there. the price has not changed this is the first time these pups have been put on. you are getting confused with another litter that was on here.
price mate

if you cant afford £200 for a pup as well bred as these grow into your trousers go get a job or ask mummy for some more pocket money.... i know dai and know when he lines something he doesnt mess to be honest these will probably be too much of a dog for most of the children who think they can hunt on this site anyhow pmsl..... if i needed a pup right now and didnt have my own line of lurcher id certainly start here.... ;)

price mate

ther was no price when the post was first put on then they were 250 and now they are 200 good luck any how mate

no mate your are wrong there. the price has not changed this is the first time these pups have been put on. you are getting confused with another litter that was on here.

oh ok mate my misstake good luck with the sale
good lookin litter mate good luck with the sale .. any ideas on what height you would think they will reach

cheers, hope they make 25 plus.

Edited by dai dogs