hi lads i have 2brindle bitches irish bred greyhounds one dark and one light i got them as i was going to breed some first xs but i have to take half my kennels down so carnt keep them they have been out a few times on the bunnys and are very keen one has had a toe of witch does some times couse a bit of lame ness ideal for breeding from free to collecter and im in oxfordshire thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lads i have 2brindle bitches irish bred greyhounds one dark and one light i got them as i was going to breed some first xs but i have to take half my kennels down so carnt keep them they have been out a few times on the bunnys and are very keen one has had a toe of witch does some times couse a bit of lame ness ideal for breeding from free to collecter and im in oxfordshire thanks

where abouts are u mate any pics

where abouts are u mate any pics

in near oxford mate and i ill try and get some pics up