kids are involved, rapists etc....

but to me a grass is a grass!

cye

No problem Cye

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, you and I don't see eye to eye ... but I agree with you totally on this one.

How is it grassing when there are lives at risk, when animals are being badly neglected and mistreated? How can anyone on here who values their animals say that it's right to let this situation continue?? It's not grassing ffs if it's in the animals best interests to get them out.

Al's not saying 'oh they aren't nice people'. He's not curtain twitching. He's sticking up for animals who can't do it for themselves.

You did right. Hope it gets sorted Al.

i know theres grasses on here....but didnt expect you to be one of them.

well at least I'm honest about it, I call a spade a spade and a lot of folk can't deal with that.

Al, you and I don't see eye to eye ... but I agree with you totally on this one.

How is it grassing when there are lives at risk, when animals are being badly neglected and mistreated? How can anyone on here who values their animals say that it's right to let this situation continue?? It's not grassing ffs if it's in the animals best interests to get them out.

Al's not saying 'oh they aren't nice people'. He's not curtain twitching. He's sticking up for animals who can't do it for themselves.

You did right. Hope it gets sorted Al.

Cheers LG :thumbs:

in my eyes a grass is a grass Al, obviously there is exceptions when

kids are involved, rapists etc....

but to me a grass is a grass!

cye

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: A GRASS IS A GRASS ....................... WITH EXCEPTIONS WHOS ? YOURS?

YOU PAYS YER MONEY YOU TAKES YOUR CHANCE

i know theres grasses on here....but didnt expect you to be one of them.

well at least I'm honest about it, I call a spade a spade and a lot of folk can't deal with that.

Are you proud of being a snitch then AL?

Nope

informing is wrong full stop..........why not knock his door????.....

WHY......

the so called owner is a shit in my eyes and doesn't deserve the time of day.

Guest hyperion

i think you did the right thing Al !

how can he be grassing on some one he doesnt know?, a grass to me is some one who brings trouble down on his/her mates when they should have kept trust!

and its not informing either as its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

seems to me Al your just fed up of some one basically shitting on your door step and decided to do some thing about it!

good on ya, id do the same! i hope the dogs get sorted soon!

cheers

hyperion