Had the phone call this afternoon..................the fuel pump needs to be sent away and reconditioned and the gaskets need replacing, they couldn't give me a defnate but with that and the diagnostics it will be around £1,500 :icon_eek::cry:

Had the phone call this afternoon..................the fuel pump needs to be sent away and reconditioned and the gaskets need replacing, they couldn't give me a defnate but with that and the diagnostics it will be around £1,500 :icon_eek::cry:

Oh Foook :icon_eek:. now you're scareing the shit out of me as mines on a 02 plate with 107,000 miles.....

How many miles has it clocked up sime? I have no idea but it sounds pretty unlucky to me mate having a pump knock out! I feel for you big time........

Jasp

Mines a 02 plate and done 112,000 Tony, my mates Navara has done the same at 115,000, could just be bad luck, what with this and my personal circumstances I'll be getting it repaired then selling it and buying a diesel estate.......................

Mines a 02 plate and done 112,000 Tony, my mates Navara has done the same at 115,000, could just be bad luck, what with this and my personal circumstances I'll be getting it repaired then selling it and buying a diesel estate.......................

shit me mate it never rains it pours sometimes :cry:. keep your chin up sime, just another thing in life to test us!! I know its hard but try and let it bounce off you like rubber bullets :yes:...

ATB

Tony

If you have a mate who can fix it... take a look at ''Milner 4X4'' The best price you will find ANYWHERE for nissan parts, and they deliver to your door the next day

Just collected my truck, the fuel pump was sent away to be reconditioned, new gaskets an labour came to £1,400 :( Think i'm going to sell it and buy a diesel estate as I do so many miles and fuel is crippling me, does anyone know a site where I can get a valuation on my truck, the usual ones just do cars.............

Well sorry to hear that it cost so much mate.

I started to worry a we bit about my jeep so

brought it to nissan garage but thank fully it

was'ent as bad as yours it was only a sensor

on the gear stick you would'ent think that it

would have that effect on the running of it

only cost me €125.00 thank god.............