TERRIR ORNAMENTS IN MY AVATAR

border fine arts used to do some good stuff in the early 80s, greyhounds/terriers/and a very nice racing pigeon ,their later stuff wasnt up to much though, if anyones got pictures of their early ornaments put them up be good to see them :drink:

:angel:

border fine arts used to do some good stuff in the early 80s, greyhounds/terriers/and a very nice racing pigeon ,their later stuff wasnt up to much though, if anyones got pictures of their early ornaments put them up be good to see them :drink:

:angel:

i`ve got 3 of the black un - won at shows in the 80s are they worth much ?? i`ve got the new border terrier a gift from when i judged a border show..
well lads, they are made by a man up in yorkshire and most of his stuff is limited edition. i have everything he has ever done.

they cost approximately £80, but i know they go for alot more.

if barnsley is in yorkshire then its the same bloke.think it was up that way. :clapper::clapper: PS minkhounds start soon.

No mate, the lad who made them definately is not from Barnsley. You may have got it from barnsley but 110% they were not made and painted there.....see you soon.....

This is a nice border fine arts piece on ebay 160322564399

shame its collection only because i like that alot.my sort of thing.modern piece though.

Border fine arts was founded in 1974,this piece is 1985 so not that modern really.Collection or possible meet half way ;)

£80 each thats what they cost off a lad near yorkshire...( the patterdales working quarry) i dont no why Alan wanted two make one with terriers doubled up.... :nono:

was it a youngish lad because i got mine off a chap who was retired.does he still do them or any others.pm me with details if you no him please.want some different ones.cheers mouse.