St Paddys Day its all over now

St Paddys day is the last day for fox hunter. Yes he had me out with him again. I had to dragg him out of the fields. He wouldnt stop ferreting.The day started well, we has 3 rabbits very quickly.Then things seemed to be a bit weird going. We got up to 11 rabbits by lunch time. After lunch we had a little burst and where up to 15 or 16 very quickly again. It seemed to lull a bit.I felt thats all we where going home with.Just one of those days. Then we got into this little field and got up to the 20 we set out for. Then fox hunter kicked in.He says its still early lets get some more.So we headed in the direction of the car and bagged another 3. The little terriers marked everything with the lurchers all day. Sandy caught one of the bolters lovely as it was getting into the burrow.She was head first down the burrow at full speed to get the rabbit.She got it. She flipped over and into the air with the rabbit in her mouth,she was running that fast when she hit the rabbit in the burrow. The little red and white fella was on fire today. He seemed to be haveing a great day working.I really enjoyed watching him working. The lurcher pup is learning fast of the older dogs. With all that said heres the pics.

S7302055.jpg

S7302056.jpg

S7302058.jpg

S7302057.jpg

S7302060.jpg

S7302061.jpg

S7302059.jpg