plummer terrier pups

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catcher
plummer pups 2 bitches, leagally docked will be microchiped pta registered ready this weekend £200 each south wales.

Hi mate .When some one say,s plummer or hancock it just put,s me off.atb catcher

Guest Catcher
Out of interest what lines are they?As they look like they be out of my breeding.
hi mate, what breeding is yours ? cheers

Me and my mates have been breeding dog,s for the last twenty six year,s.We know what we are doing.atb .catcher. :yes::yes:

Out of interest what lines are they?As they look like they be out of my breeding.

Me and my mates have been breeding dog,s for the last twenty six year,s.We know what we are doing.atb .catcher. :yes::yes:

another inflammatory post catcher alway's trying to start a row either with sarcasm or stupid, needless comment's, ceacking pup's hope they find good home's

another inflammatory post catcher alway's trying to start a row either with sarcasm or stupid, needless comment's, cracking pup's hope they find good home's

well bully for you!!!!!!!

another inflammatory post catcher alway's trying to start a row either with sarcasm or stupid, needless comment's, ceacking pup's hope they find good home's

Well said Carp :clapper:

why not just leave this lad to find owners for these pups...TAKE A DAY OFF

Guest Catcher

another inflammatory post catcher alway's trying to start a row either with sarcasm or stupid, needless comment's, cracking pup's hope they find good home's

Hello carp777 my old mate .havent heard you for about a week.I am not trying to noise the guy up.I just dont and never haved liked plummer.atb catcher

plummer pups 2 bitches, leagally docked will be microchiped pta registered ready this weekend £200 each south wales.

Hi mate .When some one say,s plummer or hancock it just put,s me off.atb catcher

to be honest i dont give a flying f**k what puts you off. atb dai

Edited by dai dogs