insurance on permision

asked my bests mates dad if i could have permision on there land but her mother isnt keen because of insurance or somthing, has anyone else had this problem? iam also a member of the countryside alliance and i know i get some sort of insurance with that does it cover me?

i already have permision on a livery yard so i would have thought the insurance would be higher on there than a farm anyhoo

very confused here

asked my bests mates dad if i could have permision on there land but her mother isnt keen because of insurance or somthing, has anyone else had this problem? iam also a member of the countryside alliance and i know i get some sort of insurance with that does it cover me?

i already have permision on a livery yard so i would have thought the insurance would be higher on there than a farm anyhoo

very confused here

Yeah my dad youst to go with that BASC but thats if youve got permission :thumbs:

well the countryside allience says im covered, its the landowner worrying as they are good friends and are worried about somthing happening not that i would sue them as they are like family.but the landowners are my best mates perants are fine, her fatha said yes straight away but her mother is querieing about insurance

well the countryside allience says im covered, its the landowner worrying as they are good friends and are worried about somthing happening not that i would sue them as they are like family.but the landowners are my best mates perants are fine, her fatha said yes straight away but her mother is querieing about insurance

Im not 100% about the CA's insurance, but i think it is similar to that of the BASC or NGO (im with the NGO) in that you are covered when you are undertaking any form of hunting or shooting for liesure (not covered if its paid work).

Look on their website and find the page with the details about members insurance, print a copy off and take it round along with your membership card.... that should settle her mind.