sorry, couldn't resist.

how very crude !!!!

LOL good one mate :D

If i get on ok with this rifle i might see if i cant get something a little lighter , i really find it heavy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buster321c
sorry, couldn't resist.

how very crude !!!!

LOL good one mate :D

If i get on ok with this rifle i might see if i cant get something a little lighter , i really find it heavy

You`ll be fine , just get the balance sittin on a cushion , cant go wrong :D

Guest Catcher
post-3174-1236891315_thumb.jpg

post-3174-1236891409.jpg

I watched this duck yesterday for ages he had a dam good wash , all i could get as my batterys gave out :laugh:

Good photo,s kay ignore the poeple who are giving you greef.They think this site is about killing every thing you see. :wallbash: If we all did that what would be left to hunt. :clapper: atb catcher

To be accepted as a proper 'mint' hunter Kay you need to stand infront of a mirror with a lamp and spend a couple of hours getting the perfect shot...................................then you can post in this section! :clapper::laugh:

I tell you what does piss me off , i have never claimed to do or be anything , i could understand people whining if i had been caught out saying i had done this , done that , owned this & that type of dog but i havent

Oh well its there problem not mine :laugh::laugh:

To be accepted as a proper 'mint' hunter Kay you need to stand infront of a mirror with a lamp and spend a couple of hours getting the perfect shot...................................then you can post in this section! :clapper::laugh:

I tell you what does piss me off , i have never claimed to do or be anything , i could understand people whining if i had been caught out saying i had done this , done that , owned this & that type of dog but i havent

Oh well its there problem not mine :laugh::laugh:

Good on yer! :notworthy: and keep posting!

just wondering, do you do any hunting Kay? Dont see many of your posts about hunting.

FFS, here we go again. :wallbash:

Does it matter if someone hunts or not? I'd have thought that it was just as important to have understanding and acceptance of our way of life.

What about the thousands of folk that turn out to follow their local hunts each week? They don't do any hunting as such either.

It is a bloody hunting forum so there no point joining if you dont hunt is there !

Kay has shown by her posts that she is in sympathy with the hunting way of life, and allways posts positive threads,I think she is an asset to the forum's , long may she continue to post !

just wondering, do you do any hunting Kay? Dont see many of your posts about hunting.

Does it matter if someone hunts or not? I'd have thought that it was just as important to have understanding and acceptance of our way of life.

What about the thousands of folk that turn out to follow their local hunts each week? They don't do any hunting as such either.

It is a bloody hunting forum so there no point joining if you dont hunt is there !

Kay has shown by her posts that she is in sympathy with the hunting way of life, and allways posts positive threads,I think she is an asset to the forum's , long may she continue to post !

also who is allways th one that gives us alot of god info on ferrets ? and some brilliant photos

just ignor people who give you grief. there is alot worse you could be doing then not hunting lol

Thank you Tony i would like to get out & do something but theres no rabbits on the little area we were given permission to use around 3 /4 yrs ago & having no car makes it hard to go a little bit further away especially with all the stuff to carry as well .

I am surrounded by fields & its just barren , not seen a rabbit by my house for over 20 yrs