working border terrier

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is he for sale?

he is for sale because i have load of pups to enter next year and i wont have room. before all smart fellas come on there is trial with dog if you are serious terrier man get onto me otherwise go back to the computer. cheers lads

why is he for sale?

he is for sale because i have load of pups to enter next year and i wont have room. before all smart fellas come on there is trial with dog if you are serious terrier man get onto me otherwise go back to the computer. cheers lads

:clapper::clapper::clapper:
hi lads i have for sale one of my borders he is 3 years old and is gaurenteed to fox underground trial given. pm if interested no timewasters please. this is a serious dog. 700 euro

theres hundreds every week paying £400 for a 8 week old pup, add jabs and rearing and the lottery whether it will work or not and it dont sound too expensive. :

why is he for sale?

are you calling me a computer hunter?? i cant understand why anyone would sell a good proven worker to run on pups!

why is he for sale?

are you calling me a computer hunter?? i cant understand why anyone would sell a good proven worker to run on pups!

i dont think he was calling you a computer hunter dev :thumbs: ,best of luck with the sale