do i dare to ask ya's

125 members have voted

1. 1. which of you would have a hancock dog?

• yes i would have a hancock
    • i wouldn't have one giving

I think thas your decision mate ive seen some of the best dogs worked be hancock dogs and i have saw some shite but the end of the day hes a puppy farmer really so its like anything there not all gona come out perfect really are they i always believe its what you ut into the dog that makes the dog admittedly some dogs do have natural talent and are good dogs naturally, but i think you have to give the best to get the best :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam amazed at the result of the poll :icon_eek: have had the privlage over the last few years of watching some hancocks work.

very very poor :no: why any of you want to line his pocket is beyond me. theres plenty of good lurchers out there being bred.

the problem is people are to hung up on having exact breeding, and that fecking stupid merl coulering :yes:

wich lets be honest is a defect

Guest jt750

Don't know any breeder that can guarantee the pups they sell. Even from the best bloodlines. For example how many pups would make the grade out of a litter of 10 from top bloodlines .. i would hate to think ..maybe one outstanding dog 2 or 3 good ones ..and the rest average if your lucky

your all slating hancock tomo has hancock in his dog and there was a rumour it was in your old coursing dog you didnt know the breeding :whistling: :whistling:so i heard :whistling:

:clapper: sshhh dont tel these feckers :tongue2:

Guest Lamper18
shut up ya dick does the dog in my avater look like 1 of them hancocks pieces of shit :clapper:

it looks alot like a hancock dog that in your avater :clapper: :clapper:

dont you start :feck::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest hpool_hunter

................................................................................

....................................................................... getting boring now .................................................................oOo wait ............................ nope still boring ....................................... :icon_eek::laugh: ...

come on - this subject as been and gone , how many times , why people still post is beyond me , as there is a little thing on here called a SEARCH , which for the people who dont no , its were you type in what your looking for , i.e HANCOCK . and you will get a list of topics ,

sift through them and have a read .

happy hunting

HH

Guest mickyrichardson
iam amazed at the result of the poll :icon_eek: have had the privlage over the last few years of watching some hancocks work.

very very poor :no: why any of you want to line his pocket is beyond me. theres plenty of good lurchers out there being bred.

the problem is people are to hung up on having exact breeding, and that fecking stupid merl coulering :yes:

dont think merle is a defect :thumbdown: as it dont alter anything within the dog itself just coat colour ok there is some different genetic gene's but none of them hold a dog back in any way shape or form :victory:
Guest jt750

dont think merle is a defect :thumbdown: as it dont alter anything within the dog itself just coat colour ok there is some different genetic gene's but none of them hold a dog back in any way shape or form :victory:

Its like saying all white dogs are blind.....

Guest mickyrichardson
ask your self this , can you mate a solid coulered dog to a merl. yes of course. can you mate two merls together NO.

SO WHERES THE DEFECT COMING FROM???

that dont stop merle dog from perfoming in the field though tomo :icon_redface: it just means your not supposed to line merle to merle that is not a defect in any way its simply just a gene clash when 2 merle dogs mate
ask your self this , can you mate a solid coulered dog to a merl. yes of course. can you mate two merls together NO.

that dont stop merle dog from perfoming in the field though tomo :icon_redface: it just means your not supposed to line merle to merle that is not a defect in any way its simply just a gene clash when 2 merle dogs mate

very true micky the merl wont stop them performing in the field, so why dont they perform in the field :D

sorry i couldnt resist :icon_redface: i take it you have a hancock merl. i better just mention i have had one , about 20 year ago :icon_redface:

but come on why line a pupy pedlers pocket.

now i remember on this site evtybody getting on that kids case from scotland , who's always selling pups and old dogs. but you all stck up for hancock :(

Guest mickyrichardson

very true micky the merl wont stop them performing in the field, so why dont they perform in the field :D

sorry i couldnt resist :icon_redface: i take it you have a hancock merl. i better just mention i have had one , about 20 year ago :icon_redface:

but come on why line a pupy pedlers pocket.

now i remember on this site evtybody getting on that kids case from scotland , who's always selling pups and old dogs. but you all stck up for hancock :(

me hancock no chance :wallbash: i have a red merle beardie/whip/grey which does the buisness for me tomo and he does do the buisness there is alot of merles other than hancock crap if you had read through this post you would see i was against hancocks dogs cause i aint seen a good

one yet