Bit of a silly question mate im out 5 times a week day and night :thumbs:

yea but i dident no that did i did you do any good you must have a few dogs to be out five times a week

Ive got a thew but i mainly work my two black lurchers

im going out tonite my dog had this sunday

Fairplay saluki whippet is she

the father is 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and the mother is 3/4greyhound 3/8 saluki 3/8 bull so he has a little but of pit in him but its nearly bread out hes only 11 months very good on the lamp

Nice dog mate but not being funny with yah but i wouldnt show a dog a hare (preban) that young you can do more harm then good

yea you are right but hes so muchor and so forword but hes on the chain now for the wrest of the somer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but i dident no that did i did you do any good you must have a few dogs to be out five times a week

the father is 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and the mother is 3/4greyhound 3/8 saluki 3/8 bull so he has a little but of pit in him but its nearly bread out hes only 11 months very good on the lamp

Nice dog mate but not being funny with yah but i wouldnt show a dog a hare (preban) that young you can do more harm then good

yea you are right but hes so muchor and so forword but hes on the chain now for the wrest of the somer

Alrite then slip, ive saw a few young dogs get finished before there time due to being over run on old leapus at an early age :no: Edited by Penda

Alrite then slip, ive saw a few young dogs get finished before there time due to being over run on old leapus at an early age :no:

lisen mate now that he nows wat its all about hes bing levt till hes older im just showing him the ropes ;)

Alrite then slip, ive saw a few young dogs get finished before there time due to being over run on old leapus at an early age :no:

lisen mate now that he nows wat its all about hes bing levt till hes older im just showing him the ropes ;)

I hope he does mate but when your in the dog game accidents do happen ive had my fair share :no:

pen wat do you think of this little pup very very well bread

post-31776-1237297170_thumb.jpg

Nice looking dog mate wheres she from

Sorry wheres he from

hes me cusons pu off of jason bradfords dog luke back to a bitck called annie witch is off of kharn very well bread both sides

hes me cusons pu off of jason bradfords dog luke back to a bitck called annie witch is off of kharn very well bread both sides

Nice looking pup should make a good dog for yah :thumbs:

yea hope so cheers

do you have any pups your bring on

do you have any pups your bring on

Not at the moment mate iv just put my dog to a cracking coursing bitch shes 9 and 1 of the best dogs for hare coursing (pre ban) ive seen