• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my dog didnt stop for a shit he might have caught a fox i mean rabbit

that means he jacked

no its an if, it didnt actually happen, and how does stoppin for a shit mean hes jibbed?

Jimmy i wouldnt listen to this kid hes an idiot unfortunatley nothing he says makes sense and if you ask me hes the type of kid who will hang him self withsome of the shite he comes out with :no:

i mean i dont even have lurchers as yet, wasnt even interested before the ban, was only interested in ferreting, and i fully intend to get lurchers and use them on all quarry that they can take. i think its harsh to have a dog and not let it catch deer, as i would think that it would want to catch deer more than any other critter. and all dogs chase them. if my dog was a bit faster i would let him try deer, and if he was younger.

anyway if there are more people out there who only got interested in running dogs after the ban then i am sure that they will happily ignore the ban to see what the legendary lurcher can do. plus after you see one take a rabbit, you just want to see it progress naturally on to bigger stuff.

atb

wbk

IF your sister had bollocks......she would be your brother ;)

your point?

lisen wanna be kepper the both of them are pricks they been giving problems to loads of lads

I know and you shouldn't worry as I don't really care what people on a forum think of me, and cant really see the point in people starting trouble, there's no good reason to wind people up, after all we are all on the same side, and i do my best to be vocal about the ban on other sites and whenever I am talking to anyone who doesn't know much about it. I try my hardest to explain to people why i think the ban should be lifted, and spend more of my time arguing our case on places like youtube, where more people can read it and take my point, than I do on this site, I don't want to be arguing with like minded people unless the argument is constructive. so tbh i probably do more to help give hunting people a good name than half the dicks on here who sit there and take the piss out of people who simply have different opinions to them. in my eyes each of our opinions is worth something, and if someone on here has a different opinion to me I accept that through their experience and in their eyes it is probably a valid point. I wouldn't say that many of the opinions on this site are wrong just different. I try and absorb other peoples opinions and use them when debating with others about hunting. I very much doubt that either of those two boys do that, seeing as how they are too busy trying to wind up people who are supposedly on the same side of the fence. Where has in fighting ever got anyone? unless these guys are anti's trying to cause dissent in our midst, there is no real explanation for it. It does seem the sort of thing the anti's would do.

atb

wbk

well said mate

that means he jacked

no its an if, it didnt actually happen, and how does stoppin for a shit mean hes jibbed?

Jimmy i wouldnt listen to this kid hes an idiot unfortunatley nothing he says makes sense and if you ask me hes the type of kid who will hang him self withsome of the shite he comes out with :no:

you have a rabbit dog remember so what do you no about coursing

that means he jacked

Ive forgot more then youll ever know mate :thumbs:

that means he jacked

Ive forgot more then youll ever know mate :thumbs:

youd like to

Guest Hedgestopper
:thumbs:

Mickey, you keep trotting that same old picture of 17 hares caucht on the lamp in september :hmm:

How did it fair in the daytime.................... in the WINTER after you SOLD it :doh:

Not to well i hear ;)

Guest mickyrichardson
:thumbs:

Mickey, you keep trotting that same old picture of 17 hares caucht on the lamp in september :hmm:

How did it fair in the daytime.................... in the WINTER after you SOLD it :doh:

Not to well i hear ;)

has your dog even seen 17 :feck: