Weed Out The Anties

Guest Catcher

Ive been a member on this site for a while now, dont know anyone else on this site or owt like that and rarely put up a thread on my days hunting, not a member of BASC or the CA and havnt got paypal so i dont donate. So judging by whats been said i rekon i must be an anti! .............Bolloks!

I wasn't saying that if people werent members of BASC or CA or if they didn't donate that they were antis...Was simply thinking aloud at ways they could be kept away...My post does also say that these ideas wouldn't work because of the reasons you pointed out...

Definitley agree with you about the posts people make though, if people were more thoguthful before they posted then the antis would have no ammunition to use against us and it wouldn't matter that they were here anyway!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been a member on this site for a while now, dont know anyone else on this site or owt like that and rarely put up a thread on my days hunting, not a member of BASC or the CA and havnt got paypal so i dont donate. So judging by whats been said i rekon i must be an anti! .............Bolloks!

I wasn't saying that if people werent members of BASC or CA or if they didn't donate that they were antis...Was simply thinking aloud at ways they could be kept away...My post does also say that these ideas wouldn't work because of the reasons you pointed out...

Definitley agree with you about the posts people make though, if people were more thoguthful before they posted then the antis would have no ammunition to use against us and it wouldn't matter that they were here anyway!

I agree with your post mate but like you say, it aint that simple. Didnt mean to sound like i was having a go at you.

I agree with your post mate but like you say, it aint that simple. Didnt mean to sound like i was having a go at you.

I didn't think you were having a go, just thought you may have misunderstood my post...I don't make much sense most of the time!

But it really is a shame that people who disagree with what we do can't just disagree in silence, on their own, away from us. It's just sad that thsi will never happen and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get rid of them from this site.

Guest Catcher
I've not been a member for that long but some posts do give that impression :angry:

However, I don't think we will be able to get rid of them...Best thing to do is make sure people's posts are sensible and within the law...If we can do that then the antis that are on here shouldn't have anything to moan about and if they do complain then it will become clear to everyone that they are antis and don't belong on here.

Hi mate.I know we wont as they have nothing better to do.But if we can keep them out let,s try.There must be some way to vet a new member ? :hmm:

I agree we shoudl try and keep them out but I am not sure how new members could be vetted...I would suggest asking for proof of membership for BASC or another similar organisation but I am sure antis are also members simply to sh!t stir and cause trouble...Could also make donations compulsory as that may put them off but may also lose genuine members if they don't have payPal etc... I think we will just have to put up with them until summer comes and they can get their sandals on, hug some trees and leave us alone... :whistling:

Hi mate cant disagree.Why not have one or two Trusted members recomend you first. ? catcher

Guest Catcher

No probs mate. It just get,s my hump up when the f****r,s have nothing better to do than noise us up :boxing: .atb catcher

I've not been a member for that long but some posts do give that impression :angry:

However, I don't think we will be able to get rid of them...Best thing to do is make sure people's posts are sensible and within the law...If we can do that then the antis that are on here shouldn't have anything to moan about and if they do complain then it will become clear to everyone that they are antis and don't belong on here.

Hi mate.I know we wont as they have nothing better to do.But if we can keep them out let,s try.There must be some way to vet a new member ? :hmm:

I agree we shoudl try and keep them out but I am not sure how new members could be vetted...I would suggest asking for proof of membership for BASC or another similar organisation but I am sure antis are also members simply to sh!t stir and cause trouble...Could also make donations compulsory as that may put them off but may also lose genuine members if they don't have payPal etc... I think we will just have to put up with them until summer comes and they can get their sandals on, hug some trees and leave us alone... :whistling:

Hi mate cant disagree.Why not have one or two Trusted members recomend you first. ? catcher

The only problem with that is then alot of genuine lads wont get on the site. A hell of a lot of people out there dont even know this site exists, and they dont have mates on either which is why they dont know the site exists. So when they do find it, they are buggered. Theres plenty of the scum on here already so making it so you have to be vouched for wont solve much, unless all current members have to be vouched for also, in that case i and plenty others on this site might as well pack our bags now. Imo there really is little we can do about it, quite frankly i luagh to mysef knowing the antis are on here wasting god knows how many hours of their time for a pointless cause. From everything the antis have done they have saved very few animals and in the long run they have probably caused the death of even more, they stoped the waterloo cup where hares probably had a better life than anywhere else in the country due to the land management and conservation which the antis were chuffed to peices with but within days all the hares were shot (i believe thousands) becuase they could no longer be tolerated as a pest for coursing! The publicity the hunting ban gave hunting made it more popular than its been in a very long time and made the true hunters even more dedicated to hunting and fighting for what we KNOW is right.

No probs mate. It just get,s my hump up when the f****r,s have nothing better to do than noise us up :boxing: .atb catcher

We all get passionate about it :good:

depends on how you look at it, everyone is entitled to their opinion you know. Just because people have different outlooks on life or decide to do things differently to others is what makes the human race unique. For these reasons alone it should not warrant labeling someone an anti or going on some wild goose chase of a witch hunt on certain members. I have been a member on here for quite a while, have quit once and come back because i missed the darn place and the people on it. Of course there are many long drawn out debates and often people get shirty because someone always wants to win the argument. If it gets offensive or heated walk away, report it and live to fight another day. Also remember some people may join for a one off piece of advice and never come back on that often, i myself am a member of many forums and it can be hard work having the time to visit them all, although this is my main one....most of it is just harmless banter

Edited by craftycarper
Guest Catcher

The only problem with that is then alot of genuine lads wont get on the site. A hell of a lot of people out there dont even know this site exists, and they dont have mates on either which is why they dont know the site exists. So when they do find it, they are buggered. Theres plenty of the scum on here already so making it so you have to be vouched for wont solve much, unless all current members have to be vouched for also, in that case i and plenty others on this site might as well pack our bags now. Imo there really is little we can do about it, quite frankly i luagh to mysef knowing the antis are on here wasting god knows how many hours of their time for a pointless cause. From everything the antis have done they have saved very few animals and in the long run they have probably caused the death of even more, they stoped the waterloo cup where hares probably had a better life than anywhere else in the country due to the land management and conservation which the antis were chuffed to peices with but within days all the hares were shot (i believe thousands) becuase they could no longer be tolerated as a pest for coursing! The publicity the hunting ban gave hunting made it more popular than its been in a very long time and made the true hunters even more dedicated to hunting and fighting for what we KNOW is right.

What can i say? Fair play your are right in most aspects.But i still would like some way to weed the basters out.atb catcher

Guest buster321c
Been a member from 06 no topic,s no gallery no friend,s no comment,s and all his posts are giveing people a power ? I may be wrong but it makes you think. :hmm::hmm:

It's not the lurkers you want to worry about, it's the plausible ones that post up illegal activities waiting for people to incriminate themselves.

:whistling: fools nobody.

Neither does the phrase 'pre-ban'.

Thats true Dave :thumbs:

Guest Catcher
depends on how you look at it, everyone is entitled to their opinion you know. Just because people have different outlooks on life or decide to do things differently to others is what makes the human race unique. For these reasons alone it should not warrant labeling someone an anti or going on some wild goose chase of a witch hunt on certain members. I have been a member on here for quite a while, have quit once and come back because i missed the darn place and the people on it. Of course there are many long drawn out debates and often people get shirty because someone always wants to win the argument. If it gets offensive or heated walk away, report it and live to fight another day. Also remember some people may join for a one off piece of advice and never come back on that often, i myself am a member of many forums and it can be hard work having the time to visit them all, although this is my main one....most of it is just harmless banter

Hi mate. I agree everyone is entitled to there own opinion.But the reason i put this topic up is to get rid of the anties :wallbash: It,s not about a wild goose chase.It,s about how i want to live my life.The goverment say most of all young men are binge drinkers.I am trying to keep my son away from that. And beleave me it is hard.So i got him a lurcher given to me bye a good friend. So he can go out at night and not get into any bouther.UNTIL he meets a fucken anty.They phone the police he get lifted back to square one. So i will say it again.How the f**k can i keep my son on the strait an narrow is all the anty pricks are telling him he is breaking the law. :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by Catcher

You Can not really keep them off the site unless you block there computer ID which would be easier, i am 15 made a thew mistakes in life my uncle got me into shooting and i love it 110% and now im out with the dog most off the day then im on the site , but you carnt pick and poke at people thinking they are antis becouse if you get it wrong you will feel abit silly , not saying that you wouldnt find them but it is possible :notworthy:

Wolly